Watermelon Blues

Postby Jonny B. Good » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:27 pm

As a child I grew up in the country, (And is still the most important place on planet Earth) and I had a friend who grew watermelons. The season was in full swing and melons were green and plentiful. My friend and I were picking them up and he said grab and eat all you want. As a lover of watermelons I did just that, I ate those lushous balls of liquid all day long. When I went to bed that evening, boy I thought I was gonna die from the pain it inflickted on my plumped up belly. I was up all night tossing my cookies into toilet practically nonstop. To this day I can't hardly stand the smell of those lushous waterballs. Hmm...
Jonny B. Good

Likes Received: 0

Postby paulo111 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:15 pm

Jonny B. Good wrote:As a child I grew up in the country, (And is still the most important place on planet Earth) and I had a friend who grew watermelons. The season was in full swing and melons were green and plentiful. My friend and I were picking them up and he said grab and eat all you want. As a lover of watermelons I did just that, I ate those lushous balls of liquid all day long. When I went to bed that evening, boy I thought I was gonna die from the pain it inflickted on my plumped up belly. I was up all night tossing my cookies into toilet practically nonstop. To this day I can't hardly stand the smell of those lushous waterballs. Hmm...

That could be gallbladder or digestive issues. Try drinking about 4oz lemon juice (that squeezed from several lemons) and see if that aggrevates that area, possibly upper abdomen or sometimes right hand side under your ribs. Some juices are a bilary system purge, with watermelon, apple and lemon being some examples, by purge I mean give it a kick start..
paulo111
MVP
MVP

Postby Jonny B. Good » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:24 pm

The point of watermelon blues was that we all have a food that we crave, sweets, foods, etc.. Some of these foods make people enormous and they just can't seem to stop themselves whenever they are around it. They want to stop and they really wish they could but have no idea how to go about it.
Watermelon blues is a clue on how to go about it. A person doesn't have to make themselves sick doing it, they would have to eat that same food over and over until it clicks in them that they really do not like the taste of it anymore. What I mean by over and over is... thats all they eat, until the "click," they no longer crave that food anymore. They just lose their taste for it. It could take sometime to get to the click but hey, if your serious about saving yourself, dig in.
Jonny B. Good

Postby paulo111 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:29 pm

Jonny B. Good wrote:The point of watermelon blues was that we all have a food that we crave, sweets, foods, etc.. Some of these foods make people enormous and they just can't seem to stop themselves whenever they are around it. They want to stop and they really wish they could but have no idea how to go about it.
Watermelon blues is a clue on how to go about it. A person doesn't have to make themselves sick doing it, they would have to eat that same food over and over until it clicks in them that they really do not like the taste of it anymore. What I mean by over and over is... thats all they eat, until the "click," they no longer crave that food anymore. They just lose their taste for it. It could take sometime to get to the click but hey, if your serious about saving yourself, dig in.

Sorry didnt realise it was anecdotal :oops:
paulo111
MVP
MVP

Postby Jonny B. Good » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:35 pm

Mostly I try to make a gifted point to folks, hoping it helps a little in this ball of confusion..
Jonny B. Good

Postby Matthew Markgraf » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:58 am

lol u trollin
Matthew Markgraf

Postby Elton » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:48 am

Jonny B. Good wrote:As a child I grew up in the country, (And is still the most important place on planet Earth) and I had a friend who grew watermelons. The season was in full swing and melons were green and plentiful. My friend and I were picking them up and he said grab and eat all you want. As a lover of watermelons I did just that, I ate those lushous balls of liquid all day long. When I went to bed that evening, boy I thought I was gonna die from the pain it inflickted on my plumped up belly. I was up all night tossing my cookies into toilet practically nonstop. To this day I can't hardly stand the smell of those lushous waterballs. Hmm...

hi guys,,,
I have the same view on the watermelon.But don't this thing sounds surprising.I that Watermelon Blues doesn't have a website. This small shop, tucked into the corner of a nice building that houses other shops and eateries, is crowded with all sorts of cards, gift items, craft supplies and usual food treats.
Elton

Return to Eating Disorders