Home

CDs & DVDs

Free Articles

Training

Self Help

Newsletter

Blog

Forum
Psychology forum home -> Eating Disorders -> Watermelon Blues This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Watermelon Blues

Connect with Uncommon Knowledge

Discussion Forums

Psychology

Depression

Anxiety and Panic Attacks

Anger Management

Addictions

Eating Disorders

Public Speaking

Workplace Psychology

Self Esteem and Confidence

Relationships

Hypnosis

Practitioners' Lounge

Emotional Intelligence

Light Lounge

Bookmark and Share

Author Thread
Jonny B. Good

Post Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:27 pm

Watermelon Blues    Reply with quote  

As a child I grew up in the country, (And is still the most important place on planet Earth) and I had a friend who grew watermelons. The season was in full swing and melons were green and plentiful. My friend and I were picking them up and he said grab and eat all you want. As a lover of watermelons I did just that, I ate those lushous balls of liquid all day long. When I went to bed that evening, boy I thought I was gonna die from the pain it inflickted on my plumped up belly. I was up all night tossing my cookies into toilet practically nonstop. To this day I can't hardly stand the smell of those lushous waterballs. Hmm...

paulo111
MVP
MVP

Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:15 pm

Re: Watermelon Blues    Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Jonny B. Good
As a child I grew up in the country, (And is still the most important place on planet Earth) and I had a friend who grew watermelons. The season was in full swing and melons were green and plentiful. My friend and I were picking them up and he said grab and eat all you want. As a lover of watermelons I did just that, I ate those lushous balls of liquid all day long. When I went to bed that evening, boy I thought I was gonna die from the pain it inflickted on my plumped up belly. I was up all night tossing my cookies into toilet practically nonstop. To this day I can't hardly stand the smell of those lushous waterballs. Hmm...

That could be gallbladder or digestive issues. Try drinking about 4oz lemon juice (that squeezed from several lemons) and see if that aggrevates that area, possibly upper abdomen or sometimes right hand side under your ribs. Some juices are a bilary system purge, with watermelon, apple and lemon being some examples, by purge I mean give it a kick start..
Jonny B. Good

Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Eating Disorders    Reply with quote  

The point of watermelon blues was that we all have a food that we crave, sweets, foods, etc.. Some of these foods make people enormous and they just can't seem to stop themselves whenever they are around it. They want to stop and they really wish they could but have no idea how to go about it.
Watermelon blues is a clue on how to go about it. A person doesn't have to make themselves sick doing it, they would have to eat that same food over and over until it clicks in them that they really do not like the taste of it anymore. What I mean by over and over is... thats all they eat, until the "click," they no longer crave that food anymore. They just lose their taste for it. It could take sometime to get to the click but hey, if your serious about saving yourself, dig in.
paulo111
MVP
MVP

Post Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:29 pm

Re: Eating Disorders    Reply with quote  

quote:
The point of watermelon blues was that we all have a food that we crave, sweets, foods, etc.. Some of these foods make people enormous and they just can't seem to stop themselves whenever they are around it. They want to stop and they really wish they could but have no idea how to go about it.
Watermelon blues is a clue on how to go about it. A person doesn't have to make themselves sick doing it, they would have to eat that same food over and over until it clicks in them that they really do not like the taste of it anymore. What I mean by over and over is... thats all they eat, until the "click," they no longer crave that food anymore. They just lose their taste for it. It could take sometime to get to the click but hey, if your serious about saving yourself, dig in.

Sorry didnt realise it was anecdotal Embarassed
Jonny B. Good

Post Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:35 pm

No worry's    Reply with quote  

Mostly I try to make a gifted point to folks, hoping it helps a little in this ball of confusion..
Matthew Markgraf

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:58 am

lol u trollin
Elton

Post Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:48 am

Re: Watermelon Blues    Reply with quote  

quote:

hi guys,,,
I have the same view on the watermelon.But don't this thing sounds surprising.I that Watermelon Blues doesn't have a website. This small shop, tucked into the corner of a nice building that houses other shops and eateries, is crowded with all sorts of cards, gift items, craft supplies and usual food treats.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to: