Home

CDs & DVDs

Free Articles

Training

Self Help

Newsletter

Blog

Forum
Psychology forum home -> Eating Disorders -> I cant stop This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

I cant stop

Connect with Uncommon Knowledge

Discussion Forums

Psychology

Depression

Anxiety and Panic Attacks

Anger Management

Addictions

Eating Disorders

Public Speaking

Workplace Psychology

Self Esteem and Confidence

Relationships

Hypnosis

Practitioners' Lounge

Emotional Intelligence

Light Lounge

Bookmark and Share

Author Thread
roxieblack

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:12 pm

I cant stop    Reply with quote  

In the past I hardly ate anything and I would workout alot 2-3 hours a day, run and walk alot. I would think I looked great and felt good because i kept the weight off by over working out to the point i would get sore or almost pass out, and no one knew this. I did have some people telling me i should eat, or eat more, kindof like joking and now I stopped over working out and i still hardly eat anything yet when i do i sometimes over eat, which something I have never done in my life, I would always eat less and never finish anything thinking I feel great. With this sometimes over eatting is something new to me and i hate it, i cant stop then I seem to binge and purge 2-3 times a week, if i dont get to workout i purge thinking im losing that extra calorie weight that i would put on, then feel clense so then i would think ok now I need to workout and stop binging on food. I dont know what to do, I still hardly eat and I'm always tired and pushing myself to get threw the day.I know i dont eat enough calories.I do still work out and hear people talk but I dont know what they saying, if there saying i need to workout or i need to stop working out. In the past i had 2 doctors threatening to me to put me in the hospital if i didnt start eatting, I know i lost alot of weight couple times. But I never was overweight. I would rather be skinny then my healthy skinny. I dont know what area this is consider.

dav1307
MVP
MVP

Post Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:04 pm

Hey, well I'd say that you should figure out healthy foods that you like so then you can eat as much to satisfy you and you won't have to get stressed trying to eat less. I think your feeling weird (like tired etc I think you said) because your body is craving nutrients. You might be having side effects from eating less than your body desires. Your body is smart, it is not actually asking for mcdonalds hamburgers, but it is asking for nutrients, like micronutrients from fruits and vegetables, and grains and whatever. If you give your body these nutrients then you will feel much better, and will probably stop worrying about your weight. And you can keep the weight off in a healthy way anyway.
william3252

Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:39 pm

If you really don't know what to do, why don't you ask your doctors?

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to: