What is so funny about me?

Postby Brenda24 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:23 am

The most funny part in me i get trap in giving suggestion.
Brenda24

Postby Hamming » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:59 pm

Brenda24 wrote:The most funny part in me i get trap in giving suggestion.

sorry, I didn't understand what do you mean.
Hamming

Postby Hamming » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:17 pm

don't know should I laugh or should I cry but - this thing is even in my dreams already :\ last I night I was dreaming that me and my good friend had an opotunity to go to a pilots cabin of plane, but once I came in to a cabin, on of the pilots was silently laughing and saying to other something - "I cannot look at him". The pilot cabin was big like room, don't know if its even posible, but thats not important.
Hamming

Postby brokenblade » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:55 pm

Trust me, it is not that bad. It might also be the area you live in. One area I lived in, people act the same way with me.

The current area I live in, I get dirty looks and some people try to pick a fight with me, try to run me over, stalk me. It is as if they believe I'm the one responsible for 9/11.

I've had cop calls made about me with false reports.

If I had to choose between this, and getting laughed at. I would choose getting laughed at.

I can't leave the area right now either because I do not have the money.

It is not that bad for you. All I can say is just ignore them, tune them out and if someone tries to start something with you... get them where it hurts.

Just try to use it to your advantage. Keep your cool too. They may actually become your best friends.
brokenblade

Postby Hamming » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:24 pm

I've had cop calls made about me with false reports.

yeah, thats not that fun.

It is not that bad for you. All I can say is just ignore them, tune them out and if someone tries to start something with you... get them where it hurts.

maybe its not the end of the world, but I would like to solve this anyway.
Hamming

Postby william3252 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Maybe this has already been suggested, but how about going in front of a camera and talking like you would if you were speaking to a regular person? Then you can see for yourself you're doing anything strange.
william3252

Postby littlell » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Start pretending to laugh at them and see if they stop laughing.
littlell

Postby Hamming » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:12 pm

Maybe this has already been suggested, but how about going in front of a camera and talking like you would if you were speaking to a regular person? Then you can see for yourself you're doing anything strange.

I think I won't see anything strange.

Start pretending to laugh at them and see if they stop laughing.

Don't know about this also, but thanks :)

On thing I starded since sunday is to try to make my back straight, don't know if I say it well in english. Maybe then I look a bit better around people. But don't know, I want to be cool no matter how I look. So then people could feel - wow I thought this guy is nerd but he actually is cool from his inside. (yeah, my dreams :D )

And don't know how long I will keep trying to make my back striaght, I guess until someone make me feel bad, by saying something.
Hamming

Postby smartprettyandawkward » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:26 am

Either people think you're good looking, or you're thinking about this too hard and trying to get a smile out of everyone by watching their reaction and then they feel awkward so it makes them laugh, or....well, the only other thing I can think of is, I know my eyes smile at people when they look at me because I'm shy and a little scared (like a little kid is shy of strangers), people think I'm laughing so then they smile at me. I used to get depressed about it because I thought it was coming off as creepy but someone recently told me it comes off as innocent and charming : ) Does this help?
smartprettyandawkward

Postby JD78 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:23 pm

Is anyone else wondering why the hell this person is not offering more detail? Where does he live? How old is he? Does he have a medical condition? What does he wear on a typical day? Height, weight?

And did anyone else think of Joe Pesci in Goodfellas when they read this thread? "So I'm funny to you? I amuse you? How am I funny? Funny like a clown? Nah, he's a grown man, let him answer, how the f*** am I funny?"

This thread just appears to be clownery to me.

Finally, did I step into some Muslim Brotherhood meeting or something? Why is everyone non-English speaking?
JD78
Preferred Member

Postby Hamming » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:38 pm

@smartprettyandawkward - thanks for your oppinion. Maybe its true what you say, don't know. Ok, if I look shy then what can I do about it :/

Is anyone else wondering why the hell this person is not offering more detail? Where does he live? How old is he? Does he have a medical condition? What does he wear on a typical day? Height, weight?

Why is this important where do I live? I want to stay anonimous, so that one day someone who knows me would not recognize, because this thread does not make me look more cool, but I have to somehow solve my problems. Ok, I can say I live in europe but thats enough.
I am 20-25 years old (exact number should not matter). Medical condition - its ok.

On typical day I wear clothes similar to most of people - jeans, t-shirt, and so on. I am 1.7-1.9 meters height and my weigth is not big - around 75 kg.

This thread just appears to be clownery to me.

Might be, if you have no problems like I do.

Why is everyone non-English speaking?

why do you think everyone should be english speakers? This is internet so people come from around the world :P
Hamming

Postby todayhaspower » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:50 pm

I really agree with the advice offered by Beloved. Sometimes that second opinion can offer us insight into the specifics. This is not an uncommon situation. Whether we believe someone is laughing at us, or, glaring. Often times it has nothing to do with us.
todayhaspower

Postby Hamming » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:17 pm

todayhaspower wrote:I really agree with the advice offered by Beloved. Sometimes that second opinion can offer us insight into the specifics. This is not an uncommon situation. Whether we believe someone is laughing at us, or, glaring. Often times it has nothing to do with us.

No way, I an not brave enough to do that :D
Hamming

Postby JD78 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:18 pm

This is an English-speaking board. It is difficult to understand your problem when you cannot properly speak English. That is why I bring it up.

I'm not popping onto Spanish-speaking boards, butchering the language, then wondering why I am not getting adequate help.

Your appearance, where you live, and your cultural background are relevant so we can determine if (a) people are really laughing at you for a reason, such as odd dress, mannerisms, culture or (b) the "laughing" is all in your head and a product of your own neuroses.

If it's (a), I would encourage you to have more confidence, and accept and embrace the laughter. Most of the time people ridicule out of jealousy and insecurity. That's THEIR problem, not yours.

If it's (b), then you need serious psychological help, and you need someone to talk to who can help you process experiences or feelings that you have repressed, likely for years.

THAT is why my question was asked.
JD78
Preferred Member

Postby Yoda » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:15 pm

Groom, and carry yourself well.

Do everything that you can to remove YOUR REASONS why people might be laughing at you.

And if they're still laughing at you, shove your face up in their space and ask 'em "What up Punk? Being long since you lost one of those pearly whites eh?"
And take out your magnum gun and shoot a hole in their whites.

Just kidding.

See if your f*cking yourself up by being like this.
More often than not, i'd like to repeat, our assumptions come true because we're focusing on them.

I seriously think most of the people on this forum need to check Anthony Robbins' stuff out.

He's really amazing.

If you don't wanna go into the really immersing products, then you can just buy the little book he has called "Notes to a friend" or something like that.

I'd advice you to go with "Awaken the Giant Within" and USE what's written in there instead of picking it up, reading it and throwing it in the huge pile of books you might've bought but never read.

8)
Yoda

PreviousNext