Home

CDs & DVDs

Free Articles

Training

Self Help

Newsletter

Blog

Forum
Psychology forum home -> Self Esteem & Confidence -> no one beilves me. a constant failure. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

no one beilves me. a constant failure.

Connect with Uncommon Knowledge

Confidence and Self Esteem Resources

Free 6-part self confidence course

Confidence and self esteem articles

Confidence can be learned (article)

What is 'low self esteem'? (article)

Self Confidence Trainer CD

Confidence Booster hypnosis download

Self Esteem hypnosis download

Discussion Forums

Psychology

Depression

Anxiety and Panic Attacks

Anger Management

Addictions

Eating Disorders

Public Speaking

Workplace Psychology

Self Esteem and Confidence

Relationships

Hypnosis

Practitioners' Lounge

Emotional Intelligence

Light Lounge

Bookmark and Share

Author Thread
AuzzylikesLOADEDBOARDS

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:00 am

no one beilves me. a constant failure.    Reply with quote  

im having a reaal hard time looking at me lately. i'll wake up in the morning stare and then i want to punch the mirror for the image thats there. not awhile ago my family had to move out of the old house cuz of morgage, and its the worst its been, no jobs. no money. no happy thoughts. and when i get home from skool i have a angry family that hates being with each other Sad but. during my school i try being nice to everyone. i really do. but it always for sum reason people look down on me.. i want to be happy like everything is alright. but whenever i start being happy like this people tell me what im doing is wrong or what i say is just not important and no one wants to bielve this kid becuz i just dont know anything! im ignored all the time. even at home Crying or Very sad so each day gets harder and harder i feel like everyone just wants me to suffer. and sumtimes i kant even get my words out my mouth right! ill get caught up in saying sumthin that i want to say, and ill speak to fast or ill leave out words.. im failing at everything, i kant do anything. who's going to even acknowledge me? -Austin [/b]

makingthingswork

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:04 pm

Hey Austin,

I think we've all experienced low points in our lives and have times when what we wanted to say for some reason just comes out all wrong. Never mind that. We're all humans and make mistakes every now and then. Just focus on what you're going to work on improving on today.

While it can be hard to at times, you should forget about what others at school think of you. Just be the best person you can be for yourself. Your home life should really be more of a supportive environment. Is there anyone at school you would feel comfortable talking to about this like a student counselor or other close relatives?

I acknowledge you. Smile Hang in there!
Srr22918

Post Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Re: no one beilves me. a constant failure.    Reply with quote  

Hi There..

Im sorry you feel like a failure.. I feel that way sometimes too. Im not where I use to be life and dont have nearly as much money as I use to have. I am the first one in my family to attend college and they all hate me. So I know what its like to not have any support from the family. I hope that you can talk to a counselor about whats going on at home.. and perhaps join in a special intrest club or get involved in a hobby/ that you enjoy doing or that you do well at so that you can meet cool people, like yourself.. I think if you focus on all the tings you do well and try to get better at that, people will see that and will like you. As for the family.... give them time.. once you start talking to a counselor about you families downsizing, you perspective will change for the better.. You will be more perceptive!
good luck! God bless you!
HopeNotFear

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:17 pm

You know what at school despite me being nice, I was never liked. I used to be called name and it hurt.

In the last year, it actually stopped for whatever reason. They probably got bored but they were my friends when it started, but they were not when it ended.

Anyway I met most of them on a night out about 11 years later. I had changed massively and they to me had stayed the same, they were not bad people or anything like that. They were all pretty apologetic and I even got invited to their NYE party (something that never would have happened). Most said they were simply jealous of me.

I'm not exactly sure where I am going with this, but I have learnt to stay true to yourself. Concentrate on improving yourself, don't worry about others. If people react weird it is their call, you cannot control them. There will be people out there that will like you for who you are!
karaheissman

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:19 pm

I too have been to a point in my life when nothing seemed right and things are as hopeless as they can be. But looking at myself now, I could say that things really do get better, you just have to work yourself through. Just make a decision to rise above any and all circumstances-- one day at a time, one moment at a time--and you will be able to transform your entire life. Most, if not all, successful people have had to go through tough times--times filled with rejection and ridicule. Just keep in mind that every experience is stepping stone--both good and bad. You are not a failure simply because you have yet to achieve all you desire. You and I have simply learned from our experiences. The fateful twists of life amid our tragedies are what bring us our greatest strength and wisdom. You cannot ever judge your self as a failure simply because you have not yet succeeded.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to: