having issues with seeing my self as super fat!

Postby jennylou21 » Tue May 22, 2012 2:19 pm

i am 24 years old, i have a full time job rarley have time to workout ever.... but view my self as ugly really seriously ugly and i dont know why? :( its always in the back of mind too sometimes all day i am always worried about how i look and i mean everything on me not just hair or makeup but all of it to clothes to shoes to jewelry...all my friends and family always tell me i am so pretty and beautiful but its like it doesnt matter they have to tell me that i am so tired of feeling this way with no self esteem that somedays i wont even eat or i will over eat.... i just dont know how to make myself not feel so ugly
jennylou21

Likes Received: 0

Postby InclineDBPresss » Thu May 24, 2012 4:23 pm

I'm growing out of this phase. I used to work out A LOT and then really strictly monitor my diet in order to alleviate the feeling. But there's more to it than just being really strict on my diet all the time now.

I'm trying to find a balance between peace with myself and peace with working out and eating right. So an overall inner peace. I backed off on the guilt- and fear-driven training and dieting, and enjoyed my own habits for a few months, accepting the fact that I'm actually human like anyone else. And my own bodyweight, workout and eating habits naturally are not as bad as I thought. Also, I look pretty good and I accept my visual flaws.

Once I can 100% accept myself the way I am (after just settling into my current looks and habits) then I will move forward on another appearance goal. But working on that self-acceptance along the way is a real challenge for me.
InclineDBPresss

Likes Received: 0