What is your perception of an ideal realtionship

Relationships and families - wonderful when they're working, distressing when they're not.

Postby sunchild » Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:04 am

What is your perception of an ideal realtionship
wat do u guys think
wat shud
each partner do
to make a relation worth it
sunchild

Postby KP » Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:52 pm

my preception is a relationship buit on mutual trust and understands where both parties are willing to give and take.
KP

Postby geothermal » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:05 pm

Must have integrity and blah blah. Helps to be interested in the other person. Understanding. He/She must be your best friend as wwell as soul mate.

Oh yeh she musn't bitch about the fact that you play the xbox and normal bodily functions do kick in from time to time (fart).
geothermal
Preferred Member

Postby geothermal » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:05 pm

Must have integrity trust and all that blah blah. Helps greatly to be interested in the other person and for gods sake like them. I mean; my partner is an extremely interesting person. She blows me away. She is intelligent, funny. gorgeous. sexy, always there for me. selfless the list is endless. She likes completely different things to me and plenty the same, her hobbies are diverse but cool.
I encourage her do purse these because one must keep there own identity in a relationship. People do merge but they must not forget they are still individuals. You musn't do that. You are not just joe and jane, there is a joe and there is a jane.
Understanding. She is without doubt my best firend. If i was not with her as a partner. She would still be my best friend. She is so damn cool. I wish i was more like her. (i don't mean that in a weird way, but the way she see's and understands the world).

Oh yeh she musn't bitch about the fact that you play the xbox and normal bodily functions do kick in from time to time (fart).

Thats about it.
geothermal
Preferred Member

Postby thefool » Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:49 pm

It has to exist... hehe
thefool

Postby CrackinUP » Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:34 pm

love
trust
honesty
companionship
friendship