Roommate started having sex in front of me in our kitchen

Postby Muncomfortable101 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:00 pm

I'm 20 and my roommate is 50 and her boyfriend is 60.
I hate her boyfriend because he'san a**hole and has left her a few times in search of new donkey only to come crawling back.
He seems to be able to convince her of anything and her behavior is increasingly mimicking his. Suddenly her views have changed on things and she has become more close minded to please him. She would deny all of this because she never notices when she does this for guys.
I don't really care anymore, at this point I try to stay away.
Well the night before we were all talking and kind of getting along, they both know I don't like him but I can be polite and nice.
Then I look down at my phone because they got into one of their manic discussions where no one else matters or exists, which is another reason I avoid hanging out with them because there is no point half the time. Our other roommate agrees with me on that.
When I look back up I see her legs open, she has a dress on, and his hand his between there and he's like smiling at her and she's making her O faces. I'm so grossed out. this is the 100th time this has happened, but the first time I could clearly see what was happening. They always secretly touch themselves and think no one notices while we are all in the same room. Another reason I stay away.
So I say "get a room" and the 60 year old guy runs off to his house saying things like "that wasn't supposed to happen"
AND my roommate is trying to say sorry but then tries to explain herself to me. She always has to be right and she didn't see why I was so uncomfortable and said "it isn't like we are inviting you over to a 3some" and yet I'm the unwilling voyeur in all,of this and could not just leave the room because they were between me and doorway.
I try to explain to her it isn't right without my consent and that they can easily take it elsewhere and I don't want it to happen again.
She says she hopes one day I'm so hot for someone that the world melts away and no one else matters.
I don't think I'll forget about my good friends in the room just because I'm hot for whatever the ****. I have self control and it isn't right to assume everyone is okay with that. I don't throw away my friends for my lovers, but a lot of people seem to do that.
Am I wrong here or ??
Muncomfortable101

Likes Received: 0

Postby Muncomfortable101 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:32 am

Please advise
Muncomfortable101

Postby quietvoice » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:53 am

Muncomfortable101 wrote:Am I wrong here or ??

No. This person is quite disrespectful. Have you thought about moving out?
quietvoice

Likes Received: 160

Postby slick_willy » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:06 am

omg so hot...

Haha but no, you are 100% in the right. That's way inappropriate and they need to keep that sh** to themselves.

Just a thought, but they might be way overtly sexual to make up for some other area in their life, like if they don't feel attractive then they might use this display behavior to try to compensate. I used to know a lady like that
slick_willy

Likes Received: 50

Postby HumanB » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:22 pm

Ugh yuk.
Maybe if they were 30 years younger. And he was a female.
HumanB

Postby Muncomfortable101 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:03 pm

quietvoice wrote:
Muncomfortable101 wrote:Am I wrong here or ??

No. This person is quite disrespectful. Have you thought about moving out?

Yeah I am going to. Idk how I will bring it up to her without her trying to explain herself again. I get serious ptsd and panic when it is talked about because I have huge issues with sex. I had a lot of bad run ins. And she knows this and yet let her pedophile boyfriend finger her in front of me.
It just brings me back to those bad times.
I have a place set up to move into. I just can't barely look at her now without uncontrollable panic feelings and feeling like crying and throwing up. I know it sounds like crazy but I can't help it.
Muncomfortable101

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:02 pm

You don't have a panic attack confronting her about sex in front of you, but you have a panic attack about moving out? That makes no sense. As others have said, move out. Your roommate is into exhibitionism, they are using you as a young person and making pathetic excuses for their behavior. They will find a new 20 year old to exploit.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 751

Postby TryingToGetIt » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:00 am

They know what they are doing and they are not going to stop.....YOU NEED TO MOVE OUT and get away from this odd couple
TryingToGetIt

Postby Affettodiamore » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:00 pm

I agree, You should get out find another place. The is a time and place for that. I'm an exhibitionist that absolutely loves to be watched by a woman as as I masturbate. I understand that it's not for everyone and I'm not a flasher. I just want a consenting type of scenario and you should expect that from people in general.
Affettodiamore