2 weeks in today... Weed and cigarettes cold turkey..

Postby cleanofgreen » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:25 am

How is life cleanofgreen?

I must say that I'm quite surprised at how normal I'm feeling, it's like I felt so crap for so long that now that I'm feeling good, I don't quite know what to do with it, probably because I didn't know if I was ever going to get back to normal again. I'm now nearly at 9 months and I can say that for me, month 8 saw drastic improvements to the point of bringing me back to normal bar a bit of brain fog and motivational problems. I'm planing on updating when I hit the 9 month mark so I'll catch up with ye all then.

Good Luck and Stay Strong
cleanofgreen

Likes Received: 73

Postby Bagobones » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:11 pm

cleanofgreen wrote:
How is life cleanofgreen?

I must say that I'm quite surprised at how normal I'm feeling, it's like I felt so crap for so long that now that I'm feeling good, I don't quite know what to do with it, probably because I didn't know if I was ever going to get back to normal again. I'm now nearly at 9 months and I can say that for me, month 8 saw drastic improvements to the point of bringing me back to normal bar a bit of brain fog and motivational problems. I'm planing on updating when I hit the 9 month mark so I'll catch up with ye all then.

Good Luck and Stay Strong

Sounds very good Cleanofgreen! look foreward to your update... :)
Bagobones

Likes Received: 27

Previous