Relationship

Postby Hayleyk1993 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:00 am

Hi I am a 22 year old mum who is in what seems to be an unstable relationship. I feel like I am to blame for what is happening on a day to day basis but I also know I am not completely at fault. I have been stuggling for the past year after I found out my partner had cheated on me and I made the decision to stay and try and get us back on track.
I have many faults I know this...whether it be trust issues, quick to temper, depression, anxiety and lack of self esteem but surely I should be over the infadelity by now especially as I chose to stay and make this work and he has done nothing to me since which would lead me to believe he has done anything to break my trust or that he is thinking of doing it again.
Basically what I need to know is, should I still be working so hard to make a relationship work that just seems to get worse by the day even though we both love each other and want to make it work, not just for us but for our son aswell.
Hayleyk1993

Likes Received: 0

Postby Roady » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:33 am

[quote="Hayleyk1993"
Basically what I need to know is, should I still be working so hard to make a relationship work that just seems to get worse by the day [/quote]

Can you tell what is necessary for the relationship to become better in stead of worse?
Roady
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 28

Postby Hayleyk1993 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:42 pm

I can see what I need to do, but Im not sure that my partner is willing to help due to not understanding my mental illness
Hayleyk1993

Postby Roady » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:40 am

Oke, but do you need your partner to do what you need to do?
Roady
Preferred Member

Postby Hayleyk1993 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:35 am

I just need him to support me through this not get angry with me every time I get wound up or get upset, I am taking steps to get myself better with Doctors help but Ive been hard to be around for a while now and its starting to feel like my partner has given up on the hope of it getting better
Hayleyk1993

Postby Roady » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:44 am

Your partner is giving up hope?
But HE was the one who has cheated right?

It seems to me that both of you have lots of inner problems to solve first.
Don't make the mistake that you are responsible for what he is doing, and for his problems.
And he is not responsible for what is your problem.

You both need to work on several things. Better do that apart from each other.
Roady
Preferred Member

Postby katrina155 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:25 pm

I want to tell you my story. My mom has a big problem in your relationship. Children has been important for you then a your partner. I think that is wrong beacuse when we grow up and leave your parents, she stay alone with a father but his relationship is died. I supposed that I don't do same mistake. I was read some good article about healthy relationship and I recommended it's you too.
Kiss :)
katrina155