Things to help you smile again

Postby YouCanDoIt » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:03 pm

Yesterday I was feeling a little low, so I decided to go for a little walk, and I’m very glad I did.

As I was walking past a school playground I happened to see some young children play Hopscotch. They were laughing and giggling and having a great time, it made me smile too.

So I thought I’d give and go…and before I knew it I was hop-scotching down the road myself with a smile on my face for the first time in a while.

You know we walk around the world most of the time with our heads down, so involved in our own thoughts that we’re practically in a trance.

So now I’m hopscotching around the house as I go, from the sink to fridge for some milk and back again. Try it for yourself – it’s almost impossible not to smile when you’re hopping around. And don’t do it half-hearted…you have to give it your all.

Love to all, Tony
YouCanDoIt

Likes Received: 0

Postby mayermp » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:23 pm

That is true. There is also a saying that says: If you smile even if you do not feel like it, your subconscious will record it as if you were happy and give you with a little effort the positive attitude you are aiming for.

Sometimes just singing or a song in the morning in my car makes me laugh because either I sing very badly or my favorite song makes me smile.

It is important to find a way to smile early in the morning. Your morality makes your day either fun or flat. So you decide!

In addition, if you have a smile, you risk spreading your illness to your colleagues who will smile in turn.

Smiling is the beginning of a productive day.
mayermp

Likes Received: 2

Postby Candid » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:46 am

You're both hopping mad. :D
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 240

Postby mayermp » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:13 pm

Personnally im always happy :P
mayermp

Postby YouCanDoIt » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:46 pm

mayermp wrote:That is true. There is also a saying that says: If you smile even if you do not feel like it, your subconscious will record it as if you were happy and give you with a little effort the positive attitude you are aiming for.

Sometimes just singing or a song in the morning in my car makes me laugh because either I sing very badly or my favorite song makes me smile.

It is important to find a way to smile early in the morning. Your morality makes your day either fun or flat. So you decide!

In addition, if you have a smile, you risk spreading your illness to your colleagues who will smile in turn.

Smiling is the beginning of a productive day.

Thanks for your great reply to my post! They call that a Cybernetic Loop, I've been looking into it and its the subject of my next post.

And I think we're cut form the same cloth brother. God knows i've suffered over the years and for years, but I am determined to change that for good and will try anything, inc skipping and hopping if that's what it takes.

No fate except that which we make.
YouCanDoIt

Likes Received: 0

Postby mayermp » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:50 pm

That a good way of thinking :)
mayermp