out of nowhere my time year boyfriend left me me

Postby PlayD3ad » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:38 am

:December 6th the love of my life left me. we lived toogether which means ofcourse i had to leave and now everything else is is just falling apart and I'm not sure what to do right now. I'm sick snd sad so deeply. There's no chance of us getting back together and that kills me inside. I feel like an empty shell. I've never hsd this type of feeling and pain like this it's like something I can't describe. I have hardly eaten since he broke up with me with no warning. this is the first nye In 7 years that we haven't spent it together because were were friends first
I'm so depressed tonight. took my anxiety meds so that's a plus. does anyone know what I can do or any advice at all would be greatly appreciate anything. I'm not in a food place tight now. 2 weeks before breaking up we were talking about the house we would try and get in. I don't get it
PlayD3ad

Likes Received: 0

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:47 am

The best thing you can do is to get off the Internet and out of the house. Go meet new people, start new relationships, set goals and move forward with life.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 791

Postby PlayD3ad » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:40 am

that's the part that I'm trying hardest to do. on top of him leaving me my gdad is sick and can go an minute and same as my gmom my dad is a drug addict so everything is just falling apart so getting any problem off my headad isn't easy because there's so many things to worry and be sad about
PlayD3ad

Likes Received: 0

Postby TheCloud » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:20 am

That's a lot of stuff going on all at once. Which one of those issues would you like to talk about most?
TheCloud

Likes Received: 77