Withdrawl

Postby S.W.L » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:09 am

Hey all.

Well I can honestly say I f***ing hate this I'm losing everything around me. Hope your alll doing well keep it up.
S.W.L

Likes Received: 18

Postby Blazedout420 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:21 am

Hey man keep your chin up I felt exactly the same. I felt like I was lost in myself but it does get better! I think you need to try and explain to your fiancé that you don't feel yourself right now and maybe share some of the posts on here with her so she can try to understand what you are going through! The important thing seems that you realise the problem is within yourself and you know why you feel the way you do, you just need to explain this to her and hopefully she can cut you some slack and give you the space and support you need. You can only get this though if you communicate with her however hard it may be I had to do this with my girl and in the long run it will only make your relationship stronger.

Take it easy.
Blazedout420

Likes Received: 4

Postby S.W.L » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:25 pm

Hey Blazedout.

I'm trying my very best to stay strong and focus on getting myself better. I've told my fiancé about it all but sometimes I don't wanna even talk to her, she will help me in any way possible but she says how can I help if you don't talk. She's a lovely caring woman and it's breaking my heart being like this.. I can't thank you enough for your support because I just feel like giving in and carrying on living in the bubble, however I'm not letting some weed get the better of me anymore it's totally killing big style. There's is way more to my story than what's on here which is really hard for me because it's not just the weed. Thanks again will keep you posted.
S.W.L

Postby Blazedout420 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:58 pm

Hey man, obviously this is going to be hard on her as well and you'll be able to see that and it's just one of the many things that will fuel the anxiety. Try and tell her you'll speak to her when you feel you are ready to speak and that you just appreciate her being around you even if it doesn't seem that way to her, I'm guessing if you felt like me you feel alone inside yourself and you just want her to be around you, you don't want her to do anything specific to help other than just well be there. That bubble feeling you have is called depersonalisation, this is caused by the Intense anxiety you are experiencing and it's almost like your body is shutting down to protect itself. For me this caused me all sorts of weird thought patterns which made the anxiety worse and kept me in this loop I pretty much developed some sort of OCD which thankfully fades as the anxiety decreases in time. This was extremely scary as I felt like I was about to lose control and thought I needed sectioning! I'm sure you are telling only part of your story as I am but like I said take each day at a time and remember that every day is a new day to work on improving Yourself. Keep looking forwards each day gets better in time!
Blazedout420

Postby S.W.L » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:40 pm

Cheers for this Blazedout I'm going through exactly the same as what you did, a mixture of loneliness,anxiety and depressions all at once. I'm gonna do what you said and tell her exactly what's happening and how I feel at this present time. I do feel lonely all the time and just think I have no one, which to a point I don't, gonna try and have a break soon help chill me out then when I'm home gonna start training again as this helps my depressing too. You've been a big help to me bud I was in the verge of giving in.
S.W.L

Postby Blazedout420 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:57 pm

dont worry about it man and just believe me that this is all caused by anxiety I know I spent hours googling my every symptom because I couldn't believe they were all caused by it! Didn't matter how many times I read over forums it still didn't sink in until I started reading here and found so many others feeling the same way. Even my Doctor was like nah won't be the weed see someone who will teach you how to deal with the anxiety which I did she was nice enough but didn't tell me anything I didn't already know and by the time I finally got to speak to someone it had reduced massively on its own! Whatever you do don't give in, I felt better after around the first 5 weeks and I thought cool I'm good to go again now and blazed up but boy did it make things a thousand times worse. This is when the psychological issues started for me. Feel like I'm over the hill though now I just have the odd time when something reminds me of it and I get a mild anxiety but it gets less as the days go by!
Blazedout420

Postby S.W.L » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:57 pm

Hey there Blazedout.

It's mad reading your replys because it's just me all over, but on the plus side I nearly give in today until I logged in. I've had a good talk with me fiancé tonight and I can tell you I feel a million times better for it. It's mental how you block the person you love so much out but then when you do talk your like......why didn't I just do that in the first place?? im feeling a lot more positive now and it's made me more determined. I've never really lived an adult life because I've just got wrecked on drugs all the time to block out the pain because of tragedies that's happened in my life. Now it's time to face the real world and live a long and beautiful life with my fiancé.

Keep talking to people mate your a legend on this forum.

Will keep you posted.
S.W.L

Postby Blazedout420 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:39 pm

Yo S.W.L

That feeling you talk about like you are totally disconnected from everything is the worst. I used to sit looking at my gf and it was like I didn't even know who she was or if she was my girlfriend, man I even felt that way towards my own family like I'd never known them. The whole world felt so fake and I made the mistake of googling it and my obseesive thinking started there. My thoughts ranging from weird to damn right disgusting and frightening. It made me doubt even the most natural things about myself, like I used to ask myself how do I know that I like the clothes I wear what if I'm not really this person? How stupid is that but it caused me massive anxiety! I used to take some comfort from the fact that I knew how I felt before and nothing had changed other than the fact is stopped smoking, I mean you don't just wake up one day and stop loving the things you loved for no reason right? I'm glad you've spoken to your fiancé, hopefully she can support you in the way you need, what's important is you realise this is within yourself and when times of irritability come don't take it out on her, just say to her you need to take a time out and go meditate or do something relaxing for 20 minutes whilst you refocus. You'll be ok man trust me, I thought I'd never be where I am now and low and behold I'm here trying to help others. It's kind of reassuring to me as well knowing that somebody else is having similar thoughts as to what I have been through, I know how hard I searched for someone else who was having the same sort of thought processes but i could never find the answers I craved so badly. Hopefully I have saved you some suffering bro.
Blazedout420

Postby S.W.L » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:35 pm

Hey all.

Having a really bad day. Will keep you posted
S.W.L

Postby Hopefulforchange » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:16 am

S.W.L wrote:Hey all.

Having a really bad day. Will keep you posted

I hope you're okay. Stay strong.
Hopefulforchange

Likes Received: 7

Postby S.W.L » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:25 pm

Hey all.

Things aren't going very well for me. Been really busy at work so tired out is helping much. Hope your all doing well. Will ke you posted
S.W.L

Previous