i need help ! i'm ready to end it all..

Postby saba » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:00 pm

hey ! is there anyone who pretend to be watched by someone all the time?
saba

Likes Received: 0

Postby Candid » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:54 am

Yes -- everyone who believes in a god of any flavour.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 238

Postby Whysowet » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:37 am

I use to pretend i was Malcmon from malcom in the middle.

So everytime something of interest would happen I would turn around, look over my back at the "camera" and talk to my audience, breaking the 4th wall. Then I would turn around and jump back into the show continuing a friendly discussion or playing lego etc..

I still do similar things today, it helps to believe im being watched because "being observed" is a strong mental state to be in, it forces us to take full control of our actions and what we do.

A funny thing i use to do is pretend there was a 3rd person in the room with us when playing music. We use to sometimes rap for a cringey joke. And id imagine eminem was in the room with us as a 3rd person - i try to imagine what he would say to me If he was here to improve or get better. I dunno..

short answer... YEES and im not religious.
Whysowet

Likes Received: 1

Postby JuliusFawcett » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:33 pm

I like to choose more enjoyable thoughts.
JuliusFawcett

Likes Received: 543

Postby saba » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:23 pm

i use to pretend that some speciific people are watching me and my actions really change by thinking this rubbish ..i want to get out from it :cry: i wanna be free from these thoughts
saba

Postby HumanB » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:21 am

Then stop pretending that anyone is watching you. Is it uncomfortable to think that no-one is watching you?
HumanB

Likes Received: 6

Postby JuliusFawcett » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:51 am

What thoughts would you like to think instead?
JuliusFawcett

Postby saba » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:35 pm

its not in my control ..actually i feel comfortable when no one watch me...i pretend that people whom i think they are better than me and those whom i love are watching my every single action..its my childhood habit , when i was in school i used to pretend my school mates and teachers are watching me everywhere and i used to be more cool and active that they are watching and i really wanted to impresss them.. because in actual i was not so cool and good enough for seeking anyones attraction..after that i started to imagine my favourite celebrities are watching me and so on..and my habit is still continue ..people whom i think they are special become my attention and i think they are watching me..but it irritates me now and i don't wanna imagine this anymore...i am an overthinker too i just love to think that my life is so perfect and i am so happy and i am with my loved one spending my life so happily..but in real i am not so confident not so good and i think that i am good for nothing..no one can loves me because a am not beautiful ..these are my negative thoughts and i think that because of these thoughts i use to pretend that people love me they wanna watch me and wanna listen me ....i am doing graduation and still i am not confident and can't communicate with people easily..i face many problems in my social life just because i am unconfident but i want to change myself now and wanna be happy ..
saba

Postby JuliusFawcett » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:17 pm

What thought patterns do you think happy people choose?
JuliusFawcett

Postby saba » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:32 pm

i think they are happy with all whatever they have , whatever God has gifted to them ..and they complaint less..
saba

Postby JuliusFawcett » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:40 pm

Yes, happy to be alive, grateful for all of the small thinks, forgive easily, accept the world as it is more, accept yourself as you are more
JuliusFawcett