we are what we eat..

Postby federico91 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:46 am

Everything is energy, Matter is energy, everything is made of matter therefore everything is energy, All energy vibrates at different magnetic frequencies, We have a physical body, which needs minerals like calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, among other minerals
But at the same time we have subtle bodies, we have an aura, and magnetic field, which is possible to observe by means of kyrlian photos

The people who investigated the vibration of food, the radiance of lightness in food or the aura present in food, found that natural foods, fresh organic origin and radiated a greater field of energy, had greater luminosity, unlike Industrial processed foods, or cooked foods

Modern foods have a great content of chemicals, chemical compounds that as humanity we are consuming and that is impacting on the health of all humanity

Many diseases have their origin in food that is far from the natural order, Hippocrates, the father of medicine said 'Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.'

Food chemistry modifies blood chemistry, blood chemistry modifies brain chemistry, brain chemistry modifies our mind, our thinking, and our thinking determines our behavior, our emotions, our character and our destiny

Another very popular phrase says "Sow a thought and you will reap an act;Sow an act; And you shall reap a habit; Plant a habit and you will harvest character; Sow a character and reap a destiny "

So there are many things at stake, in that simple everyday eating habit, Modifying small things in our food can generate big changes in our personal life

I have to confess, I had a problem with food a few years ago, because I started to get interested in vegetarian food, naturism, and began to take a very extreme position, where I did not eat meat, I tried to avoid bread, salt Common, all processed foods, had lost weight, lack of proteins and carbohydrates in addition to doing physical activity and not feed properly, but beyond that, now I feel that I do not have such an extreme position, I read books for example some of Gabriel Cousens, David Perlmutter's cereal of bread, and I really admire them, I think they are geniuses, but it still seems impossible for me to lead a completely natural lifestyle, I feel it impossible, I feel that it is possible to approach it little by little, and introduce Small changes here and there

I feel it is a struggle, the individual against the whole world, against industry, against the system
We are exposed to the consumption of mental stimuli, through television, the internet, radio, cell phones, and we are also exposed to food that the industry offers us and shows us as appealing, although not always the best, because many Sometimes the food industries do not care about people's health but make money, and that's how additives and chemical compounds that create addiction like AMAF, Aspartame or monosodium glutamate

Is very difficult to change, but it is possible, I do not know if to completely change the food but it is possible to change small things and make a difference

It is really a challenge to eat consciously, with awareness of what we are eating, Fortunately many people on youtube channels show how they are fed in a very rich and healthy way, with a raw or vegetarian lifestyle, I do not know if that is the best ideal for the human being but it is a very good diet whenever have the nutritional knowledge to cover all the needs of the organism
federico91

Likes Received: 3

Return to Eating Disorders