Saving Energy at the Clinic

Postby lovelychan » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:25 pm

Glad to be back in the forum, it's been a year since the last time I was here. Anyway, I have a work-related question I hope someone here can help me find what I'm looking for. I work in a diagnostic center and we have a lot of medical equipment. I am looking for a system that can control how we want to view, organize and report our energy consumption so we can craft data-driven evaluations on where and how to save energy costs. Apparently there is ready made solution for this.
lovelychan

Likes Received: 0

Postby bawdyheated » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:32 pm

I'm not quite familiar with the tool but I think you can search google for energy management companies, that could lead you to what you are looking for.
bawdyheated

Likes Received: 1

Postby lovelychan » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:41 pm

Thanks for replying. We have actually looked into one possible provider and is currently looking for another one just so, we have an option.

Anyway, the company profile of the possible provider looks interesting and they have been in that industry for quite a while. I have read their energy benchmarking solution and there is actually a lot that they can offer. The main concern though is the cost since they are quite known.
lovelychan

Likes Received: 0