Moving on with my life (quitting again!)

Postby EdenG » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:20 am

I smelt some last night when walking home and actually put me off a little, so very pleased about that. :shock: :lol: 8)

So good and amazing to hear that it was actually a little off-putting! I cannot even imagine the smell of weed being off-putting at this stage... :)
EdenG

Likes Received: 5

Postby jayc93 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:28 pm

keep it up your doing amazingly well ive just decided to quit after 10 years of smoking cannabis . Mainly because of anxiety / dp and also feeling like iv got nothing / wasted a huge amount of time being stoned it robs you of your future and being able to see life in the way everyone should see it (clearly) i myself have tried to quit many times but this time im more determined than ever. i just cant help think about the school years being stoned in GCSES not good! and now regret that for the rest of my life 14 and smoking cannabis when the brain is still growing no wonder i feel years behind old skool m8s who have got alot i havent. cannabis robbed me of a decent future . time to create a future now no more lazy messed up days thanks for all the motivation you have given me :) lifes a bitch with jane so dont marry her !
jayc93

Likes Received: 2

Previous