how long is need come out from depression?

Postby grichika » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:53 pm

how long is need come out from depression?

is enough for 1 month come out from depression?

i have depression 5 years;
grichika

Likes Received: 1

Postby Alex4 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:14 pm

If its true depression and not just feeling horrible after a loved one's death or being dissatisfied with what you are doing in life, one month is probably too short. Three years does point to a real problem. The sooner you get help, the less inner scars will be carried with you. Don't wait, and if suicide has entered your mind, get help asap!

Don't miss out on hears of your life hoping it will go away on its own.

Alex4
Alex4

Likes Received: 7

Postby grichika » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:42 am

Alex4 wrote:If its true depression and not just feeling horrible after a loved one's death or being dissatisfied with what you are doing in life, one month is probably too short. Three years does point to a real problem. The sooner you get help, the less inner scars will be carried with you. Don't wait, and if suicide has entered your mind, get help asap!

Don't miss out on hears of your life hoping it will go away on its own.

Alex4

itself it doesn't go away from me;

i must do something for come out from depresion;
yea it is reason of love;

i tried before come out from depression, i observe that i could finish come out from depression,but i hardiness only 2 week, then i got renew depression though;
grichika

Postby keener » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:59 pm

If you are depressed because you lost your love then try to find someone else to share love with. Maybe get a pet meanwhile.
keener

Likes Received: 0

Postby grichika » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:51 am

keener wrote:If you are depressed because you lost your love then try to find someone else to share love with. Maybe get a pet meanwhile.

other way can't come out ?
grichika

Postby HikerOfTheSoul » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:01 pm

I'm sorry, I replied to some of your posts here but I don't get the whole story. What is it that you are asking?

There are tons of ways to escape depression. Medication is one way, or mindfulness meditation, socializing, psychotherapy... even some trials with Ketamine have been made and in 2018 a new drug that targets mu opiod receptors should be approved by the FDA.

It's all about how depressed you are, what can you rely on, which coping mechanisms you can use...
HikerOfTheSoul

Likes Received: 52

Postby Alex4 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:37 am

If you felt you were truly in love with someone that you perceived was returned in kind, and then you lost her, its possible you are grieving. Even though she didn't die, the relationship did. You can't put a time on grief if that is what is going on.

Can you think back and think of the times when you felt the worst and remember something that you had been thinking of. For instance, a smell such as someone elses perfume that reminded you of her?

If you think you are grieving, then allow yourself to grieve. A lost love can be as devastating as the loss of someone from this earth. If it begins to effect your ability to function, there are grief counselors or if you think that coming to the forum is enough to keep you going, that is ok too.

I'm sorry you are hurting so badly.

Alex4
Alex4

Likes Received: 7

Postby Lil'Phsycho1771 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:23 pm

Try making new friends, or spending time with the ones you have. I've had depression for four years because of a traumatising childhood, all my friends turned against me and started hating me but now I'm back on top. See a therapist, it really helped me, they helped me meet new people and make new and better friends, which was really hard for me because of my social anxiety, depression, and aspergers, but now I'm mostly happy. I'm not a really good looking guy, but I have a beautiful and amazing girlfriend that has made me so happy, just hang in there and keep your head up.
Lil'Phsycho1771

Postby Shahronak » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:19 am

All the things you ask vary, both from person to person and from episode to episode. I've had episodes last nearly a year, and I've had ones last a few days. I've come out of depression almost like a flash, and I've come out of it so slowly I didn't notice until someone mentioned that I seemed to be doing much better. And I've reached out immediately after I came out, and there are some people I pushed away that I've never recontacted.
Shahronak

Return to Depression