Paws

Postby Antmorales16 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:33 pm

It's like I don't know what makes me
Happy right now. Like
My brain is running on 40%. I don't find pleasure in anyThing really right now. My motivation is at a all time low, it's hard to motivate myself when I won't enjoy anything. My mind is always racing... When will these paws symptoms vanish and when should I overcome this andehonia and numbness of emotions? How can I speed up the process thank you guys. It's very scary. Ijust hit month 3 after being a heavy smoker (2,3,4 blunts a day) for 2 and a half years. I've seen very small improvments hopefully it gets better
Antmorales16

Likes Received: 8

Postby Antmorales16 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:12 pm

It's like a wierd depersonalization feeling.. I'm just stuck in my head.
Antmorales16

Likes Received: 8

Postby Soberchic » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:50 am

Hey it does get better, easy does it..must try your best and if you feel you need rest than rest..i just got 6mo. Today and i have problems with feeling angry but i smoked to self medicate for 18 yrs so like they say, if you walked in the woods for so many years its gonna take time to find your way out. Everyone is different, exercise helps if you dont feel to tired to do it..Dont beat yourself up for not being motivated, you will get there in time
Soberchic

Likes Received: 44

Postby LondonScouse » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:34 am

Antmorales16 wrote:It's like I don't know what makes me
Happy right now. Like
My brain is running on 40%. I don't find pleasure in anyThing really right now. My motivation is at a all time low, it's hard to motivate myself when I won't enjoy anything. My mind is always racing... When will these paws symptoms vanish and when should I overcome this andehonia and numbness of emotions? How can I speed up the process thank you guys. It's very scary. Ijust hit month 3 after being a heavy smoker (2,3,4 blunts a day) for 2 and a half years. I've seen very small improvments hopefully it gets better

I told you before that we display the exact same symptoms (don't enjoy pleasurable stuff, lack of emotional intensity etc).

The longest I quit for was 5 months, so honestly I don't know if we can get back to 90/100%, but I do know that for me I didn't seen any improvements until around months 4-5. I'm not sure if these symptoms 'vanish', however they do possibly diminish over time until a degree of normality is achieved.

In terms of speeding up the process of recovery. There is one true thing that 100% works. Exercise. More specifically, CARDIO. Running 30 mins a day or more will greatly benefit you.
LondonScouse

Likes Received: 11

Postby akash agarwal » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:34 am

Almost one year weeed free
But still have problems blurry vision feeling of fainting...i feel like i am mild high unconcious
akash agarwal

Likes Received: 30