Postby Sean Don » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:52 am

Its 420 today..probably going to be one of the hardest days for most of us..Dont be tempted to smoke keep yourself busy all day and avoid all your old stoner friends.Avoid staying indoors too..We will make it through.Goodluck to y'all.Personally Im on Day 18.
Sean Don

Likes Received: 2

Postby Roses » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:31 pm

I am on Day 1 for the third time and decided to give it another shot this morning and so far it is extremely hard. When I realize it was 420 the first thought that came to my head is to quit and not to smoke (even though I just replenished). I am feeling so anxious right now it is making me nauseous. I am determined to make it through today and let tomorrow take care of itself. I am glad that I found this forum because talking about it helps especially with people going through it too. I am usually the 'keep it to yourself' type but that has not been working. So now I am going to try and share. I am coming at it with all possibility and 'can do attitude' now and see where that takes me :) Your words are encouraging and good luck to you too. I can wait to say I am on day 18!
Roses

Likes Received: 0

Postby Sean Don » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:37 am

Will be looking foward to see your progress keep me posted.
Sean Don

Postby FreddyS » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:23 am

In the North of England it's best to stay in on 4/20 (or 20/4 as we call it!). The air is thick with weed smoke, people are blazing everywhere.

Anyway Roses, if you can avoid temptation on a day like that then you are well on your way. How did you do? (No judgement by the way, I admit that I slipped up, but today is another day)...
FreddyS

Return to Addictions