Alice in Wonderland syndrome

Postby MooseQueen » Sat May 20, 2017 4:32 am

Do I have alice in wonderland syndrome? The earliest I can remember having these attacks was when I was around 6 years old when I had an intense fever. Time started to speed up to around 100 mph. I panicked and was crying because I felt like time was going to speed up till the end. Ever since then, whenever I was extremely exhausted, stressed, bored, or when I have fevers time would speed up and the proportion of my body would grow or shrink. Even then, on a daily basis if I look at the floor it warps. I read up on it and its the closest thing that explains it and plus my dad says he thinks he has it, even though hes never been properly diagnosed.
MooseQueen

Likes Received: 0

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat May 20, 2017 1:04 pm

MooseQueen wrote: plus my dad says he thinks he has it, even though hes never been properly diagnosed.

And now you follow his path and also don't get properly diagnosed? Strangers in an online forum can't diagnose you or anyone else for that matter. All I or anyone else can say is that you are typing out symptoms that are consistent with XYZ issue. That doesn't mean you have that issue, it only means you have access to Google. So no one can tell you if you have Alice in Wonderland syndrome. All they can do is Google it and then compare what they found against what you wrote.

Get off the Internet and go get properly diagnosed.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 924