Likes Received: 43

Postby ScottMoore » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:08 pm

viewtopic.php?t=105673

Or make your own.

Please. I would like to discuss.... BUT NOT ON SOMEONE ELSES THREAD...yo
ScottMoore

Postby lag » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:13 pm

sunshine24 wrote:Lag, dude, why are you even here?
If you want to smoke weed, then go for it, no one is stopping you. If you want to smoke cigs, again, its your choice.
Person who started this talked about quitting weed, so if you have some insight or want to help, post, but why hijack a thread to post about your sacred holy tobacco war?
Make a new thread if you have problem with cigarettes, and other likeminded people will answer.
I see no point in your posts, I only read 1 but others seem the same.
And yes, weed is addictive. The legalize marijuana movements are saying its not, but for me at least it is. There are a lot of people who don't depend on it, but there are also bunch of people like me who have a problem with it. I'm not opposed to it being legal, if tobacco, alcohol and meds are legal, everything else should be.
They say cocaine is addictive, well, I never had a problem with it. Alcohol too, haven't had any problem with moderating that. I do however, have a problem with weed. It just suits me best, and I can barely control myself.
It is different from person to person, and if you don't have a problem with any substance, why are you here?
maybe I explain later sunshine
lag

Likes Received: 0

Postby ScottMoore » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:16 pm

Dude, cool it. Your gonna get reported. I for one don't want that

Go here.... Or make your own. Either is fine.
viewtopic.php?t=105673

Are you ignoring me for a reason?
ScottMoore

Postby lag » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:59 pm

lag wrote:
RiF wrote:Lag, cannabis use will catch up with you. I assume that you are young and still in the honeymoon phase of cannabis use. Enjoy it while it lasts hotshot.

There is research available out of sweden that has found using cannabis more often than once every 6 weeks causes increasing mental health issues and permanent behavioral changes.

I am aware of what the government has been claiming for near the last 100 year, I am also aware aware of the ancient wisdom of old, that american government now seems to be lining up to that wisdom, and submits to it
From the beginning of time, no problem just medical blessing, it was the dominantly prescribe herb for a wide range of ailments in every advanced society, Zoroaster of ancient Persia, Confucius of ancient China are just 2 examples with cannabis aceing the medical list of prescribed medications. Its highly venerated in all major ancient cultures.
Today I agree, it a vile addictive substance that demotivates and clouds the mind, that will cause problems medically and legally,
You may also find this Swedish group are also still trying to find a health benefit of tobacco, drs have been trying to find a medical use from the day its addictive quality were realized. The FDA gave it approval, a benefit will justify the corrupt decision, google ''smoke up your donkey'' or tobacco enema'', it was even prescibed for asthma and a resuscitator, hemp was an economic backbone of america even used as a currency, but was soon replaced by tobacco. .is an old film covering it, then it was condemned and banned untill ww2 broke out.Hemp For Victory (1942) - YouTube. the swedish group are fighting a lost battle.
Check your history, the innocent do gooders are condemned by the justified tyrant who thrives on oppressing the poor mmm Gandhi back to Abel., or are you suggesting the governments of today won't misinform and have our best interest at heart.
I agree the addictive substance should illegal, smoking cigarettes is less harmful than baccawana, but should you curse the blessing because addiction owns you
lag

Likes Received: 0

Postby ScottMoore » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:46 pm

Please redirect lag to his thread..

Let's talk tobacco, on your thread. I'll be pro, you be con.....

?
ScottMoore

Postby ScottMoore » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:49 pm

ScottMoore wrote:viewtopic.php?t=105673
ScottMoore

Previous