Quitting weed after 20 years

Postby lag » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:51 am

sawyers74 wrote:Thanks you. Did have sleep problem waking up every couple hours. Didn't know that it would last that long. I have been struggling with my ptsd but I am determined to stay clean. Have taken myself off all my meds 3 months ago due to all the side effects. Just have a few ativan to take if I get too bad but don't want to take it unless I become too stressed. Friend is helping me to get counsellor to come. I have a dog so he helps keep me busy. Another reason to get clean. He is 8lb Chihuahua little lungs and not good for him to breathe in the smoke.

Ccigarettes face your problem, cigarettes are killing you, are they the first thing you think of in the morning? I commend you, stick to tobacco, but keep it away from little chew choo
lag

Likes Received: 0

Postby Soberchic » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:11 am

Lag your a troll..be gone with your self...these people like myself are on here to quit there weed habit..obviously we are heavy weed smokers that are addicted thats why we come to this forum..get off here and go bother someone else..tobacco is not mixed with weed unless you purposely mix it together. I find your nonsense unappealing, especially telling someone thats trying to quit that they should go back to weed cause its the cure all.. :evil:
Soberchic

Likes Received: 46

Postby lag » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:41 pm

I didn't say that nature girl, better to smoke cigarettes than go back to the addictive cocktail but you are describing nicotine withdrawal, it seriously should be taken into consideration as every excessive smoker uses tobacco, stoners don't smoke cigarettes they smoke baccawuna because they think cigarettes are uncool?
So I am sorry, I agree smoking pot all day every day dulls the senses and one must go, in that case ok, smoking cigarettes all day is better than being out of it all day, it depressing when the culprit always gets off lightly, the good is always blamed then crucified.
lag

Postby ScottMoore » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:24 pm

Are you wanting to quit cigarettes lag? Why are you here?

I really don't know anybody who thinks cigarettes are cool anymore..lol. Especially anyone who smokes em.
ScottMoore

Likes Received: 43

Postby JoeBloggs » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:04 pm

Lag you talk like a psycho. Do the 100 day challenge of no weed then come back to us and say it is not addictive.
JoeBloggs

Likes Received: 51

Postby RiF » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:04 am

Lag, cannabis use will catch up with you. I assume that you are young and still in the honeymoon phase of cannabis use. Enjoy it while it lasts hotshot.

There is research available out of sweden that has found using cannabis more often than once every 6 weeks causes increasing mental health issues and permanent behavioral changes.
RiF

Likes Received: 17

Postby lag » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:01 am

JoeBloggs wrote:Lag you talk like a psycho. Do the 100 day challenge of no weed then come back to us and say it is not addictive.

You could be right, I took it personal, but concerning a 100 day challenge.... whats the use if one is still smoking cigarettes, then one is stuck with the sleeplessness that nic contributes to, the very reason some smoke pot. Any benefit is greatly diminished, use is greatly increased, tolerance sky rockets and addiction is near inevitable. Pot is extremely effective for chronic migraine asthma insomnia and stress, its enjoyed recreationally to, Basically smoking it out of addiction renders pot ineffective even its recreation use becomes an unenjoyable slave like habit that dulls the senses and demotivates, nic enslaves most and few have the upper hand over it.
lag

Postby lag » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:29 am

RiF wrote:Lag, cannabis use will catch up with you. I assume that you are young and still in the honeymoon phase of cannabis use. Enjoy it while it lasts hotshot.

There is research available out of sweden that has found using cannabis more often than once every 6 weeks causes increasing mental health issues and permanent behavioral changes.

I am aware of what the government has been claiming for near the last 100 year, I am also aware aware of the ancient wisdom of old, that american government now seems to be lining up to that wisdom, and submits to it
From the beginning of time, no problem just medical blessing, it was the dominantly prescribe herb for a wide range of ailments in every advanced society, Zoroaster of ancient Persia, Confucius of ancient China are just 2 examples with cannabis aceing the medical list of prescribed medications. Its highly venerated in all major ancient cultures.
Today I agree, it a vile addictive substance that demotivates and clouds the mind, that will cause problems medically and legally,
You may also find this Swedish group are also still trying to find a health benefit of tobacco, drs have been trying to find a medical use from the day its addictive quality were realized. The FDA gave it approval, a benefit will justify the corrupt decision, google ''smoke up your donkey'' or tobacco enema'', it was even prescibed for asthma and a resuscitator, hemp was an economic backbone of america even used as a currency, but was soon replaced by tobacco. .is an old film covering it, then it was condemned and banned untill ww2 broke out.Hemp For Victory (1942) - YouTube. the swedish group are fighting a lost battle.
Check your history, the innocent do gooders are condemned by the justified tyrant who thrives on oppressing the poor mmm Gandhi back to Abel., or are you suggesting the governments of today won't misinform and have our best interest at heart.
I agree the addictive substance should illegal, smoking cigarettes is less harmful than baccawana, but should you curse the blessing because addiction owns you
lag

Postby lag » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:41 am

ScottMoore wrote:Are you wanting to quit cigarettes lag? Why are you here?

I really don't know anybody who thinks cigarettes are cool anymore..lol. Especially anyone who smokes em.

Nor do I, no with the help of a herb I would like to think I won't return to cigarettes, Iam here quite by accident, but noticed others dealing with the horrors of addiction,
lag

Postby ScottMoore » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:59 am

Now that's funny for real. You've completely justified your use of pot because you don't want to give it up. It's just that simple and you know it.

Man, that's a whole lot of work you've committed to to convince yourself it's okay to be stoned. You even sound high. I thought you were here for a reason till I re-read your stuff.. I now see what your reason is.

Dude, smoke if you want to. It's okay. Toke em up. I couldn't care less and don't think anyone else does either. Have one for me come to think about it. I don't hold it against you, never will.

So who did nicotine kill? Mom, Dad, brother, sister..?
ScottMoore

Postby ScottMoore » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:11 pm

lag wrote: Iam here quite by accident,

LOL
ScottMoore

Postby ScottMoore » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:39 pm

Sorry Sawyer74, it just dawned on me we're pi**ing all over your thread...
ScottMoore

Postby lag » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:19 am

ScottMoore wrote:Now that's funny for real. You've completely justified your use of pot because you don't want to give it up. It's just that simple and you know it.

Man, that's a whole lot of work you've committed to to convince yourself it's okay to be stoned. You even sound high. I thought you were here for a reason till I re-read your stuff.. I now see what your reason is.

Dude, smoke if you want to. It's okay. Toke em up. I couldn't care less and don't think anyone else does either. Have one for me come to think about it. I don't hold it against you, never will.

So who did nicotine kill? Mom, Dad, brother, sister..?

YES mum and dad,4starters, but they were going to die anyway, who doesn't, we all do it, no one knows why, it baffles the scientist, but thats not the issue, do you know anyone it has benefited?, or anyone who has not had their health effected by it?, its a time waster and is worse than a nagging woman, or the constant drip from a irreparable tap when you trying to sleep.
But are you suggesting its wrong to be stoned? convince myself....?, science did that for me, It also convinced me to see logic in quitting cigarettes and breaking the baccawuna habit, especially when the agonizing migraines returned. Pot became useless to combat them. OK, lets get personal.
I don't smoke at all not even recreational, I don't even like it, its 4me unsocial, I get tired and do not want to talk, not others thats just me.
But I'd still be screaming for it if I were smoking, I been trying to quit nic within a year of starting.
No real success, but for the sake of headaches insomnia I'd quit pot purely to lower my tolerance, but i couldn't quit nic, not without struggling all day everyday. it would then work despite the cocktail, but only if I stayed off pot.
I have quit cigarettes, but I not over the hump, on occasions urges return, I have a pill that kills the urge for such an occasion.
Recently the urge returned, I have smokable herbs that are supposed to kill urge[they dont] but if the occasion arises, it is certainly a good mix substitute. I used an amount of pot so small it was hard to see and impossible to taste, I could barely feel the effect, it was unnoticeable to anyone, but the urge went, that was a week ago, I'VE had nothing since.
My reason for being here.... IT is certainly not to hinder or advocate smoking willy nilly, I was even hesitate to mention the last lines above for the self same reason. The amount was too small to register I dont even consider it as a smoke, it was a homeopathic amount.
You mentioned a whole heap of work, I am unsure what you mean or what effort you speak of?
I hate nic, especially the reason it is so widely available, my mind boggles it slipped through system unnoticed by FDA;, is it 1.a poison, 2.a drug of addiction with medical use 3. a food quality substance or 4. a substance of neutral effect that poses no threat to any person thing or environment that it needs no classification or scheduling.
my persoal veiw is this
BACCAWUNA is far worse than nic, yes give up pot if you can't quit cigarettes
never mix the two ever.
cheers thanks for a good response
lag

Postby lag » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:24 am

good honest response
lag

Postby lag » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:36 am

lag wrote:
ScottMoore wrote:Are you wanting to quit cigarettes lag? Why are you here?

Nor do I, no with the help of a herb I would like to think I won't return to cigarettes, Iam here quite by accident, but noticed others dealing with the horrors of addiction,

by herb I literally mean a legal garden herb
lag

PreviousNext