What is your opinion?

Postby youalreadyknowme » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:24 pm

Hello guys. I would like to know your opinions. Last monday, my exgirlfriend's sister asked me if I would go with her to city park to learn how to skate (WTF? I am not a skater). I did not have time that day so I offered her to go out the other day and drink some wine and she said yes. We were out and had pretty good time, but I was not sure if it was a date or what. We finished the wine and I said that we should go home, she said that we should go for at least another one beer to some pub. We went there and there she asked me if I should at least give a kiss to her. I did not hesitate and it was great. (un)fortunately, I did not write anything to her on Facebook since we were on the date. My question is: What do you think about it ? Was she interested or not and should I go with her next time? ( I really like her, but I think it's unfair to my ex) Thank you for your replies, opinions or whatever. Greetings from Czech Republic.
youalreadyknowme

Likes Received: 0

Postby Livetowin » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:05 pm

The sister of your ex makes a play for you and you are wondering if she likes you? Well, I would be looking a little deeper at this situation. One - What kind of break did you make with her sister? Was it amicable or did it end badly? What kind of relationship did you have with your ex's sister while the two of you were dating? Clearly she wants you in the sack which should throw up a big red flag. I understand your penis see's it as a come-hither kind of situation, but it feels very manipulative almost like a setup. I would step back and examine this at arm's length. This girl is playing very easy, so if I were in your shoes I would be extremely cautious as to her intent since she has some history on you through her sister.
Livetowin
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 58