Weed free for 45 day

Postby nabs » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:38 pm

Hello,

I just wanted to post my experience so far.
I have been smoking weed for 3 years now, taking a break every summer. So basically i would smoke from september-may, take a break for 3 months, then repeat the same. However this last summer is different, i havent smoked weed for 45 days now, and most of the physical symptoms are completly gone, however, thats what worries me.
All i have is depression, extreme anxiety and vivid dreams. I dont really care about dreams, my sleep is fine, but the anxiety and anxiety caused depression is ruining my life. I dont plan on smoking weed ever again, since this is the first time i am feeling so bad and dont want to experience this sh** ever again. Anyway, can weed be the cause of these problems? For the past year i have smoked high potency marijuana every day, up to 10 joints per day, basically was high every moment i could. A lot of time has passed since i smoked and its kinda scaring the heck out of me.
nabs

Likes Received: 0

Postby nabs » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:32 am

If anyone can relate, please tell me. I am starting to thing its not just about weed, or is it? : /
nabs

Postby tokeless » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:29 pm

Hi,
It's difficult to know from what you've posted but the longer you abstain from weed the more you'll recover... it may take time though. What country are you in if you don't mind me asking?
tokeless

Likes Received: 182

Postby copybro » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:08 pm

Dude I think its the weed. When I quit smoking I had panic attacks, crazy crazy anxiety and insomnia. I'm like two months out and its starting to decline but it was pretty awful. I thought I was losing my mind.
copybro

Postby nabs » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:08 am

I am from Georgia, student in Prague and have been smoking pretty much 24/7, however never really got withdrawal effects this severe until this summer, think my brain is telling me to stop... Anyway the anxiety is f***ing killing me, with a mild depression thrown in. Also, i just realised i can no longer sleep, i wake up 3-4 hours after falling asleep, and then its like 20 minute sleep episodes untill i decide to get out of bad, it will get better with time hopefully...
nabs

Postby cleanofgreen » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:42 pm

Hi Nabs
For the past year i have smoked high potency marijuana every day, up to 10 joints per day, basically was high every moment i could

I never had a problem until I started smoking high grade and when I gave up I was fine till the 6th week, when it was like hitting a brick wall of anxiety and depression, both of which I never had before. Mine took a long time to go away but I smoked for much longer than you so yours should resolve much quicker. All I can say is that, if its weed related it will go away with the more time you have clean. Serious exercise is your friend during these times a will make the anxiety manageable.

Stay Strong.
cleanofgreen

Likes Received: 73

Postby copybro » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:02 am

For what is worth your describing my symptoms exactly
copybro

Postby bluey105 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:20 pm

Once you get to 3 months clean you will feel a lot better. Trust me, 3 years is not long in the grand scheme of things; get out of it now and don't waste your life.
bluey105

Likes Received: 13

Postby StubItOut » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:41 pm

I echo blueys sentiments above. I wish someone would have got hold of me 3 years into my smoking weed and told me not to waste anymore time.

It really is a massive waste of time smoking weed. Don't get to 15 years of it like me. As much as I'm enthusiastic about getting clean I can't help bit keep dwelling on the fact I spent my prime years stoned. It's a morbid thought.

Stop now
StubItOut

Likes Received: 10

Postby bluey105 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:13 pm

StubItOut wrote:I echo blueys sentiments above. I wish someone would have got hold of me 3 years into my smoking weed and told me not to waste anymore time.

It really is a massive waste of time smoking weed. Don't get to 15 years of it like me. As much as I'm enthusiastic about getting clean I can't help bit keep dwelling on the fact I spent my prime years stoned. It's a morbid thought.

Stop now

I did around 15 years as well and regret wasting my best years in a cloud of smoke. At least now I'm keen to make up for it!
bluey105

Likes Received: 13

Postby nabs » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:22 pm

Thanks for the replies guys, i am determined not to abuse weed ever again, thanks for the support.
nabs

Postby tokeless » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:26 pm

Life's too short for regrets. Smoking weed gave me experiences I wouldn't have had if I'd not smoked. I met people I wouldn't have met.... I regret nothing in life because my experiences are the sum of who I am now. I'm okay that I don't now and I won't again, but regret? No.
tokeless

Likes Received: 182