I can't stand the way I look

Postby Unhappywithmyself » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:00 pm

Hello! I know this will sound ridiculous but for 10 years I didn't take any photos of myself. I can't stand the way I look and photos are just a nightmare for me. I can't get over it. I used to be bullied in school because of the way I look. I'm 30 years old now, why can't I just accept it? Even my friends always tell me I'm not a good looking woman. I want to do things other people do, have a driving license and lead a normal life. It's affecting me a lot and I don't know what to do. Thank you
Unhappywithmyself

Likes Received: 0

Postby mindful entrepreneur » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:46 am

Hi there,

First and foremost please understand no one is made perfect. We are all born in our own unique special way. One thing you can't do is compare yourself to others. Thats not why you were born. As of now my thinking is you have limiting beliefs about yourself. Our beliefs starts as a thought.

How about looking in the mirror and accepting the person you see? The fact is you haven't accepted who you are in your mind and that's where it starts. Next time you walk in front of mirror say to yourself that you're beautiful and own it. Believe that you are.

If you go around thinking to yourself that you're not beautiful, that same energy whether you know it or not feeds off on other people. It's simply the law of attraction. But if you walk around with your held high and exuberant confidence other people will notice that and have a deep sense of respect about you.

God made you for a reason and it certainly was not for you to wake up everyday feeling like your life isn't worth anything. Just accept who you are. You are beautiful. Don't beat yourself up. There are enough people out there that will do that for you. Here is token 99.9% percent of the good things you hear about you will come from you.

Hope this helps. Good luck
mindful entrepreneur

Likes Received: 0

Return to Self Esteem & Confidence