15 year user, 1 year high-test vape oil user 20 days dry

Postby Pyrus-Pete » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:46 am

June 30th I had an intense brain zap feeling out of nowhere. Since that date to day, I've been to the ER 3 times either feeling like I'm going to have a heart attack, or too weak to even walk 500 yards. Truly terrifying stuff.

Tonight, July 19th, I discovered this site. Specifically this post (viewtopic.php?t=91416), and it was like a light from the heavens shined down on me. What an amazing community this is. And obviously seeing so many long-term users of high-test stuff report the exact same experience that I'm going through now (as I type this), it is an incredible relief. I finally have answer. Im not dying, I was just altering my neurophysiology and destroying my body. The short term escape of being stoned is nothing compared to the terror the last 3 weeks have been. But like I saw in more recent post (which spurned me to type this), I've haven't been this happy in a long, long time.

In my search to explain to myself what I was feeling I finally tapped into some very, very painful stuff in my earlier years that I've been repressing. I cried in front of my wife for the first time in our 10 years of marriage. While difficult, it was helpful. I now find it interesting that this sort of erupted...now. It's like the body and mind just reach a point of saturation and go..."enough!". Rather cathartic actually, though I will definitely be starting up with a psychologist soon.

So as of June 30, no THC oil, no caffeine, no alcohol. I'm sure it will get more difficult to stay clean, but to be honest, right now while I'm feeling these symptoms (chest tightness, very weak, very faint, dizzy, light-headed, intense brain zaps like SSRI withdrawal), there's ZERO temptation whatsoever. Just threw away my pen, cartridges, etc., and loved doing it. Tonight I'm treated to special symptom of intense foot numbness and tingling running up into my calves! Fun times.

It's interesting that medical science really hasn't caught up to this...syndrome...or whatever the proper term is. I have a feeling as more and more users transition to vaping and oil cartridges that this will increase in frequency. So to those in the future reading this, register for this site immediately and get on the path. You will feel sheer hell for some time. You'll get through it. You can make it. You can take charge of your life and improve it. I'll try and update this every week or so, just to give similar long-term, high-test users an idea of what your withdrawal timeline might look like.

All the best,

Pyrus-Pete
Pyrus-Pete

Likes Received: 2

Postby naturegirl » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:33 am

Hey Pyrus Pete, Hope you are doing well. Keep up the good work. I like your spirit.
naturegirl

Likes Received: 41