lag, My true inspiration to quit marijuana

Postby ScottMoore » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:03 pm

Top 10 reasons I want to quit

1: Clear Mind.
I want to be able to express myself logically and soundly without affecting others in a negative way. I want to search for truth and be able to recognize it when I see it. I would like to help others in a positive way through my experiences. I want to relate to people. I want to realize my mistakes and not justify what's bad for me no matter how bad I want to. I want to stop blaming others when it's easy and convenient for me to do so and accept responsibility for my own actions.
I want to do all these things and more, so with a clear mind I shall empower myself having the ability to do so successfully by not fogging my mind with marijuana.

2:
ScottMoore

Likes Received: 40

Postby RiF » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:26 pm

Good idea creating a thread for lag. Hopefully he/she can use it now, then return to it in future once the weed honeymoon ends. People used to warn me about weed, but i used to justify using with conspiratorial arguments about the US govt, the big pharma, the cotton industry etc. I think weed contributed to my conspiratorial thinking actually.

Lag, would you like to tell us some stuff about your cannabis usage, your age, and all the benefits you get from smoking cannabis etc. I think that revisiting the delusion will help motivate us all to stay clean. I think it might even help the ones starting their quit adventure identify the delusion, given that weed will probably have them feeling like crap at the time.

Enjoy your thread :D
RiF

Likes Received: 14

Postby ScottMoore » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:56 am

I don't know RIF, i wasn't really trying to pick on the guy or belittle in any way. I believe we're all entitled to our own opinion as long as it's shared respectfully. I happen to agree with him on a few issues actually. If he wants to vent that's cool with me. I enjoy a good debate... As long as it's done the right way with regards to others. So he hates cigarettes and likes weed. I did too for many many years.

I'm just not sure if he can handle it is all. It really depends on the true reason he's here. If he's a pot advocate then maybe we can discuss/debate. As for as his opinion on tobacco I concur fully. I have yet to even meet anyone who thinks tobacco is a good thing.

As far as marijuana, I know for a fact through experience and common sense....
ScottMoore

Postby ScottMoore » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:54 am

lag stated. "I have quit cigarettes, but I not over the hump, on occasions urges return, I have a pill that kills the urge for such an occasion... "

I'm bewildered, you're claiming you take pill that kills the urge to smoke cigarettes. Please share your info lag. If that's true do you understand that could be detrimental to big tobacco industry's and revolutionize a generation. Imagine the affect on the economy if people put there money back into it instead of giving away to big tobacco.. My mind is racing.... My family and friends could take this pill and prolong their life... The possibilities are endless....
ScottMoore

Postby ScottMoore » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:16 pm

lag stated. "I have quit cigarettes, but I not over the hump, on occasions urges return, I have a pill that kills the urge for such an occasion... "

I'm bewildered, you're claiming you take pill that kills the urge to smoke cigarettes. Please share your info lag. If that's true do you understand that could be detrimental to big tobacco industry's and revolutionize a generation. Imagine the affect on the economy if people put there money back into it instead of giving away to big tobacco.. My mind is racing.... My family and friends could take this pill and prolong their life... The possibilities are endless....

I've not researched any such pill, hope you're for real
ScottMoore

Postby ScottMoore » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:32 pm

lag. "A whole lotta work???, just curios, cause, I'm clueless, what work???."

I could be wrong somewhat about that lag. Maybe you're just that kinda person who likes to spend hours reading unnecessary information. Nothing wrong with that I suppose. To each his own.

Did you say that you're smoke free?? Pot and cigarettes???
ScottMoore

Postby lag » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:04 pm

ScottMoore wrote:lag. "A whole lotta work???, just curios, cause, I'm clueless, what work???."

I could be wrong somewhat about that lag. Maybe you're just that kinda person who likes to spend hours reading unnecessary information. Nothing wrong with that I suppose. To each his own.
Could be wrong about what?, I don't even like reading necessarily, ISSUE, You are bewildered, so am I, but the pill actually works. But believe it or not some people are actually addicted to addiction and attention.

Did you say that you're smoke free?? Pot and cigarettes???

Yes,
I think I posted the info somewhere,
But the TRUTH is, there is no way I could give cigarettes up in my own strength or ability, willpower had nothing to do with it, I knew they would not work... I am bewildered they worked.
Yes pot to, I am not inclined to boast as I still have mild nic urges to smoke, I use the pill sparingly as they expensive and I running out, using 1/2 seems adequate and rids urge. I am determined not to smoke again and if the urge comes back, I am on a plain back to AU for another prescription.
Also if you missed anything I said due to my post being tainted with attitude I am sorry. I misunderstood the post and still do, well I cant find anything for now, thats another thing I hate, aimlessly searching for something I may have ignorantly deleted
lag

Likes Received: 0

Postby ScottMoore » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:11 pm

Man awesome. Quitin cigarettes is a really big deal, adding days to life. My folks struggled with tobacco as well. Took my grandmother and my mom with COPD. I know first hand the damage it causes, and there's big tobacco getting rich the whole time. Now they are getting their greedy fingers in the marijuana thing. It won't be long.

Thanks for coming here. I actually enjoy discussing with you. It's just actually we're not far from being on the same page..

SM
ScottMoore

Postby lag » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:26 am

RiF wrote:Good idea creating a thread for lag. Hopefully he/she can use it now, then return to it in future once the weed honeymoon ends. People used to warn me about weed, but i used to justify using with conspiratorial arguments about the US govt, the big pharma, the cotton industry etc. I think weed contributed to my conspiratorial thinking actually.

Lag, would you like to tell us some stuff about your cannabis usage, your age, and all the benefits you get from smoking cannabis etc. I think that revisiting the delusion will help motivate us all to stay clean. I think it might even help the ones starting their quit adventure identify the delusion, given that weed will probably have them feeling like crap at the time.

Enjoy your thread :D

1. I am curios as to why you needed to justify cannabis use?
2. How did conspiratorial arguments justify this use of cannabis?
3. How has weed added to your conspiratorial thinking?
lag

Postby lag » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:24 am

ScottMoore wrote:lag stated. "I have quit cigarettes, but I not over the hump, on occasions urges return, I have a pill that kills the urge for such an occasion... "

I've not researched any such pill, hope you're for real

Yes I am for real....
1. varenicline tartrate [champix] is the pill I have on standby, It works on the receptors, inhibiting addiction
2. Bupropion or zyban are reported also to be very good, it is an anti-depressant so may have a 2fold use
The above mentioned are by prescription only.
A more natural alternative
1. Golden rain wattle tree seed, [???4 now]
2. Tablex tablets;, these are reasonably cheap by comparison to and unlike nic substitutes, patches gum etc they work, with a better success rate than varenicline. No reported side effects. Many using varenicline complain of side effects
Tablex is an extract of the wattle seed.
Personally I had no withdrawal symptoms, I was skeptical and knew they would not work, before I knew it I unconsciously cut right back, I didn't actually quit, I just stopped because I didn't want one. Anyone with will power and determination will be calmly and pleasantly surprised and unlike me may never return, especially if they keep a few on standby for that stressful moment that tempts us to justify one more.
If you research it or make inquiries from a trusted DR, I would like to hear your thoughts please
cheers
lag

Postby lag » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:56 am

wwwnewsercom reported minimal side effects of tablax, I did actually experience a mild side effect, but I enjoyed the vivid dreams, I took varenicline.
lag

Postby JoeBloggs » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:20 pm

Lag, have you done the "100 days without weed" challenge yet? With tobacco or without.
JoeBloggs

Likes Received: 36