Dont know whats wrong..

Postby Abdougoingnuts » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:07 pm

Hey, I will try to explain the situation the most possible way.
Im 20 yo boy, and I have been in a relationship for now almost a year. Im convinced that I love my girlfriend, except that sometimes I kind of get out of myself and start feeling empty, kind of depressed amd unable to think about anything that I even think my relationship with my girlfriend... im sorry but I trully dont know what this is so I can explain more.
As a history of mine, I used to be that introverted guy, always by his own and never have "friends" outside the classroom. And I am a mecholian person, which means I always tend to stay by my own and just think while listening to meaninful music ( "passenger" if that ever could help ). Thats why I see as a kind of solution to require some self time to my girlfriend.. ( i did but she didnt understand and thought I wasnt telling about what do i suffer from as probs like im supposed to do)
.... sorry for my bad english.. i tried to say everything that seemed to be connected..
Abdougoingnuts

Likes Received: 0

Postby existingpeacefully » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:38 pm

We all feel sad sometimes it's the rollercoaster of life just don't allow yourself to feel hopeless..

Life is tough so are relationships just remember to think logically and in time you'll overcome your current struggles.

If you feel miserable/depressed consider finding sources to vent whether it's a counsellor or expressing yourself through art.
existingpeacefully

Likes Received: 0

Postby laureat » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:08 pm

first days with women are exciting as you have too much to share and too much to do, but there may come a moment that you may feel like there is nothing more to do, and you may feel like its all finished, but its up to you to look for ideas and creativity to make the relationship more alive, more excitement,
laureat

Likes Received: 89

Return to Psychology