In Irma evac zone, & I really wanna **** this 10 year old.

Postby Grey_Vegan » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:45 am

Okay, its bad. I really wan't to **** this kid. I mean I really wan't it. I don't know how many detials I want to post, becuase you never know when some family might be sneaking arround on here; but I'm in an evacuated zone bunkered down with a group of people. This womans 10 year old daughter is extremely appealing to me right now. I'm usually drawn torwards older women, given they are very fit, dont drink or smoke too much, especially when it comes to realationships, but ever since i can remember i was always attracted to young girls as well.

I always forget untill im suddenly arround them again, teenagers are a rare sight in everyday life here.

This is crazy young, I didnt think this would be a problem for me. I mean 10? That's pre-pubecent right? So it's not exactly natural.

When i say its bad i mean the urge is strong, and the need to somehow pull it off and have her happy about it is even stronger. It's like a mischevious nature i have, when someone tells you no way, to not even think about; it has to be done.

I really don't even know why im posting, really i just want to get it out in text, to vividly and graphicly explain what i want with this girl, but im too damn tired, hungry, and thirsty for that right now. Theres not a damn thing any of you can do about it, just wish me luck one way or the other. Hahaha

But im going to loose everything i have except for my bike and gear. After this i want to do whatever it takes, i want money, and i want to enjoy my life.
Grey_Vegan

Likes Received: 0

Postby federico91 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:04 am

karma affects everyone equally, if you do something to that girl, she's going to hate you for the rest of her life, and you're going to hate yourself for the rest of your life for doing something so stupid
federico91

Likes Received: 7

Postby dark cloud » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:03 pm

I won't jugde you but really don't do anything inappropriate to this girl.
Really it ruin her life and ruin her parent's life as well.
If you want so much to have sex with this girl maybe you must have distance from her and if you cant i mean if is your wife's daughter or is relative of yours then you can only masturbate with her thought.
If you do something your life will ruin for you too if you go to jail and there are not kind with adults that fall in love or have sex with children.
dark cloud

Postby Grey_Vegan » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:40 pm

Mmm how do i get this thread deleted?
Grey_Vegan

Postby dark cloud » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:33 pm

i dont think that you can , maybe you can if you ask it from people who responsible for this forum .
dark cloud