Seeking an assessment

Postby Super Bear » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:25 pm

I have been at the receiving end of a decade long campaign of harassment and victimisation. Over the years, this behaviour has become increasingly sinister and worrying, not least because it has involved the manipulation of many other people - including children. I have no problem with my own sanity, I am not paranoid, I am not guilty of confirmation bias - I am an intelligent man who needs to find some way ahead from this destructive experience.

I have been able to create a bullet form document detailing key aspects of the culprit's behaviour and activities which I believe best paints a picture their disturbed mind.

My question is: I need a serious assessment of this persons' psychological make up - who or where could supply me with this? Is there anybody I can contact online without incurring a huge bill?

Ultimately I will approach a solicitor and they will probably offer up their own assessment, but it would be good for me if I could at least talk about the culprit's psychology without sounding a fool.

I had initially considered a forum like this, but now believe that there are too many sensitive details to post online.
Super Bear

Likes Received: 0

Postby quietvoice » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:44 pm

In my country, there's a court order available for people being harassed, popularly called a "restraining order."

If this character is taking action to the detriment of the people around him, keep a record of those actions, and request the court provide an order against him for taking certain actions. If he goes against the order, he can be jailed.

What have you thought about or done along those lines?

Why did you allow these actions for so long?
quietvoice

Likes Received: 184

Postby Super Bear » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:14 pm

I'm in the UK.

This has gone on for very long time because I have genuinely struggled to understand this person's activities - beyond just causing me distress. I wouldn't have said I was daft, but on average it has taken me a year to two years to catch up with whatever latest nonsense they have conjured up - layers of deceit.

This person manipulated several individuals to go ahead to "figures in authority" and make false allegations on their behalf about me. By the time I found my way to these same figures in authority, I was treated like dirt. I wanted a restraining order, but I then received threats from the very people who could impose that order. That absurd conundrum took me nine months and the help of a female friend to figure out.

I hesitate to post any more details on here because this is a serious affair. Would Mark Tyrell be able to help me - by pm or something similar? Bullying is certainly one component of the culprit's behaviour.
Super Bear

Postby LIsa Hunt » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:59 pm

ThinkCBT - This website provides a excellent assessment service. I found it very helpful and received effective treatment to my personal problems.
LIsa Hunt

Postby Super Bear » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:14 pm

Many thanks Lisa. But can this website / body assess a third person? The culprit certainly needs psychiatric help, but I need somebody to provide a real world assessment of her behaviour for legal purposes.
Super Bear