I'm in a situation of stuck from like 4 years...and i'm 17

Postby Badwolf » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:47 pm

Hi to all,
I'm an italian of guy of 17 years and open this topic because i really need a new prospective of view from somebody.
At the age of 14 years i started read a lot about self help but i did't act and short story long i passed throught
- severe depression (like: i'm scared of all new things, watch the people, stay every time in home, have irrational thoughts about suicide...)
-a lot of anxiety (like stammer so much, can't watch the people in eye, have a lot of fear to speak to people...)
and others subordinates "effects"
I passed and "resolved" all these problems alone with the support of books (pnl, etc, ifs, rebt...) because I didn't want to ask for help to nobody. Now i'm a lot better compared to before but i have an issue unresolved: forge my attitude and be the person that i want to be.
In the last 2 months i read some articles that speaks of techniques about how to change the attitude, the way you think and other... but short story long I did't have tangible results and i'm feeling overwhelmed and i fed up of this situation because i can't take a real change of my attitude...
my principal aims are:
-sell some fashionable clothes and do some money
-be carismatic and have self confidence
-can influence the other
-be real conscious about the situation
if i'll change my attitude i'll sell with more interest and i'll be better with myself.
i know that i have some potential, maybe good ideas and good knowdoledge (i read like 200 books about success and other topics...) but this situation makes me fell mad because i know that i need and i want to improve but i can't... because is like i can't take action in "this part of my"
Can somebody help me? i think that the best way is to get daily support to recalibrate the way i think/ act and would be awesome if somebody know a coach or somebody else to get daily feedbacks....
thanks a lot
Badwolf

Likes Received: 0

Postby dark cloud » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:17 pm

Have you ever thought that you maybe are autistic ?
You can read about autism from autistic people .
Maybe i am wrong but if you want you can.
dark cloud

Postby Badwolf » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:39 pm

I don't think so... At the age of 8 years i was a baby hacker ( cracking console, psp, Wii and i loved hacking...) I also spoken a lot on facebook with a lot of people in all the world like America, Tokyo... But all the spiral to the bottom started from being obsessed from self improvement but without action and this brought me to have wrong mental schemes and f#*k my self a lot of times... And the best way i think is to have finally a different prospettive from somebody else then i asked help on fivverr and i dound some people that Can support me
Badwolf

Postby antslimey » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:25 am

Badwolf wrote:Hi to all,
I'm an italian of guy of 17 years and open this topic because i really need a new prospective of view from somebody.
At the age of 14 years i started read a lot about self help but i did't act and short story long i passed throught
- severe depression (like: i'm scared of all new things, watch the people, stay every time in home, have irrational thoughts about suicide...)
-a lot of anxiety (like stammer so much, can't watch the people in eye, have a lot of fear to speak to people...)
and others subordinates "effects"
I passed and "resolved" all these problems alone with the support of books (pnl, etc, ifs, rebt...) because I didn't want to ask for help to nobody. Now i'm a lot better compared to before but i have an issue unresolved: forge my attitude and be the person that i want to be.
In the last 2 months i read some articles that speaks of techniques about how to change the attitude, the way you think and other... but short story long I did't have tangible results and i'm feeling overwhelmed and i fed up of this situation because i can't take a real change of my attitude...
my principal aims are:
-sell some fashionable clothes and do some money
-be carismatic and have self confidence
-can influence the other
-be real conscious about the situation
if i'll change my attitude i'll sell with more interest and i'll be better with myself.
i know that i have some potential, maybe good ideas and good knowdoledge (i read like 200 books about success and other topics...) but this situation makes me fell mad because i know that i need and i want to improve but i can't... because is like i can't take action in "this part of my"
Can somebody help me? i think that the best way is to get daily support to recalibrate the way i think/ act and would be awesome if somebody know a coach or somebody else to get daily feedbacks....
thanks a lot
Hello Badwolf first of all you've take your FIRST step to the solution. Reaching for help Lets take a fresh look on why your having ahard time taking action. First you've read tons of awesome books and thats given you ideas on how to improve. BUT because you think you cant take action on them because your OVERWHELMED ON THE SHEER AMOUNT OF OPTIONS YOU HAVE. There is only one way to fix this my friend... get clarity. And to do that id like to setup a voice-call with you of some sort so we can get focused with your goals and make you a actionable plan. -With compassion Anthony :o
antslimey

Likes Received: 1