what should i do ?

Postby angela1101 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:35 am

hey here i have a weird problam and i dont really know what to do can meybe someone help me

i wont on a date with this gay and the date wos going grat and i wos sure thet we were gf and bf but than like a week later he msg me that he doesnt have time for me and for a releationship we talked a bit and i gat sick of him so i sayed whatever im done

but the problam new is that i cant stop think abuot the what if... like what if he did have time to me and what if we were in a releationship ect.. but i dont love him any more or care abuot him or wont him back

i still can stop think on the what if..
i just want it to stop coz i really dont feel anything and i want to move on so i can date new ppl but i cant if im just think on what if...

any and all help with be helpfull
angela1101

Likes Received: 0

Postby Livetowin » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:10 am

You're obsessed with the IDEA of him and not the truth of your circumstances. You didn't spend any real time to actually know this person on any meaningful level. He at least told you he wanted to move on, so I think that would be wise on your part as well. There's no point in considering what "could have been" because it never was going to be. You only control yourself. So accept the facts in these matters and understand what you hold on to is fantasy and will never bring you real happiness. Learn to love yourself so that when brief encounters like this occur, you are not so identity stricken as to see the obvious and move on. When a movie is over and the credits are rolling, do you think the movie can continue just because you want more? No it doesn't. The house lights are on. Lets turn the page on this person and start working on who you are and what you want for yourself. Then you will be better served to know what you might like from others. I wish you all the best.
Livetowin
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 58

Postby angela1101 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:50 pm

sorry but i didnt gat anything u were trying to tell but after i sad it all i know i wos being stupid think on the what if ...
new im good and i move on
so thx
angela1101

Likes Received: 0

Return to Relationships