I feel I'm in the wrong place, wrong environment

Postby Translucent » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:19 am

Recently I came up with an idea to move to Russia or someplace and live like a hermit, after watching a documentary on this. That requires leaving behind all material possessions and acquaintances and family.

I'm severely unhappy where I am. I live in Ottawa and can't stand the place. Can't stand the culture, the people, the focus on making money. Can't stand my family, my friends, my things... It's all leading me towards thoughts of suicide and hopelessness.

Do you think this is a reasonable goal to have?
Translucent

Likes Received: 10

Postby antslimey » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:40 am

Translucent wrote:Recently I came up with an idea to move to Russia or someplace and live like a hermit, after watching a documentary on this. That requires leaving behind all material possessions and acquaintances and family.

I'm severely unhappy where I am. I live in Ottawa and can't stand the place. Can't stand the culture, the people, the focus on making money. Can't stand my family, my friends, my things... It's all leading me towards thoughts of suicide and hopelessness.

Do you think this is a reasonable goal to have?

Translucent you've made a admiral step reaching out for help and I think you know the answer, that its not freaking suicide( I wouldn't be talking to you if I thought you were THAT Hopeless because I wouldn't waste my time here.) So lets get CLEAR on what you really can do to become happy and FULFILLED!! I want you to tell me what specifically about your friends family and culture that you cant stand. Because without connecting with you soul to soul I cant truly understand unless we have a conversation. If your able id be willing to talk to you 1 on 1 on Skype discord or some communication site and help you moved into happiness and fulfillment and move you into the light! Live with Passion -Anthony
antslimey

Likes Received: 1

Postby Translucent » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:17 am

Hello antslimey, I would love to connect with you soul to soul.

Friends: Most of my friends I've lost contact with, I currently have about 3 friends. One of my friends is telling me to be "more of a man" and encouraging me to literally become a killer to have a higher standing and become tougher. My other friend is distancing himself from me and focusing on school and work. My third friend is a nice guy but likes to party, which is just not my cup of tea.

Family: My distant family I've lost contact with except for rare family gatherings. I feel they dislike me after the cops showed up at their door one day and asked if I molested their children (my cousins) based on what I've written in a journal during a psychotic episode. Anyway I'm innocent in that regard but I feel deeply humiliated after the incident. After the incident I was hospitalized and put on strong medication which I feel ruined my life for the last 6 years. So now I live off disability and stay with my parents at 25 in a rural area with nothing to do, and I don't have a car. There are no sidewalks, no parks walking distance and everything around me is private property; there's nothing to do except go on the internet. My parents are tired of me, I've caused them so much pain and disgrace, but they've done the same to me growing up. They told me recently they wish they never had children, and I feel neglected. I have a sister who is a lawyer and we talk but she has her own life and problems and I can't bother her too much.

Culture: Life here is basically divided by the rich and poor with not much in between. The poor are mostly drug addicts and the drug problem here is out of control. The rich are snobby and don't respect or help anyone unless they're making money doing so. There are clubs, restaurants and other places to chill but the people are unapproachable and I've had bad instances where I've tried to make friends only to go home feeling like an idiot.

Thanks for reading and responding so quickly, I hope you can tell me a little about yourself as well.

Edit: I hope this made sense, I live in a rural area outside of Ottawa, but I go back and forth often.
Translucent

Likes Received: 10

Postby antslimey » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:20 am

Translucent wrote:Hello antslimey, I would love to connect with you soul to soul.

Friends: Most of my friends I've lost contact with, I currently have about 3 friends. One of my friends is telling me to be "more of a man" and encouraging me to literally become a killer to have a higher standing and become tougher. My other friend is distancing himself from me and focusing on school and work. My third friend is a nice guy but likes to party, which is just not my cup of tea.

Family: My distant family I've lost contact with except for rare family gatherings. I feel they dislike me after the cops showed up at their door one day and asked if I molested their children (my cousins) based on what I've written in a journal during a psychotic episode. Anyway I'm innocent in that regard but I feel deeply humiliated after the incident. After the incident I was hospitalized and put on strong medication which I feel ruined my life for the last 6 years. So now I live off disability and stay with my parents at 25 in a rural area with nothing to do, and I don't have a car. There are no sidewalks, no parks walking distance and everything around me is private property; there's nothing to do except go on the internet. My parents are tired of me, I've caused them so much pain and disgrace, but they've done the same to me growing up. They told me recently they wish they never had children, and I feel neglected. I have a sister who is a lawyer and we talk but she has her own life and problems and I can't bother her too much.

Culture: Life here is basically divided by the rich and poor with not much in between. The poor are mostly drug addicts and the drug problem here is out of control. The rich are snobby and don't respect or help anyone unless they're making money doing so. There are clubs, restaurants and other places to chill but the people are unapproachable and I've had bad instances where I've tried to make friends only to go home feeling like an idiot.

Thanks for reading and responding so quickly, I hope you can tell me a little about yourself as well.

Edit: I hope this made sense, I live in a rural area outside of Ottawa, but I go back and forth often.

My freind I have to say what you just said has the answers to your problems within it. Let me expand on what I mean by that. You have been beaten on, neglected, hurt and I never met someone in my life who has just described the internal pain that you are enduring... but though suffering you you have gained UNBELIEVABLE STRENGTH. (To all these people who view this post know that this guy is a example of the human will). But right now your only surviving. My freind it's time we tap into your strength! Let me go more into what I mean. The belief system you hold about the injustice done to the poor and the suffering you have revived allows you to empathize with these people. Where most have a hard time relating. Now if we get in a call we will go over how to empower you to take action and find happiness and meaning into suffering. And I know now you have the strength to MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN. But in the end if you do contact me I expect you to me willing to take MASSIVE ACTION to change and get out of this situation. Strength comes from suffering-Anthony P.S if you have Skype or discord PM the details.
antslimey

Postby quietvoice » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:34 am

antslimey wrote: But in the end if you do contact me I expect you to me willing to take MASSIVE ACTION to change and get out of this situation. Strength comes from suffering-Anthony P.S if you have Skype or discord PM the details.

At what price? There's a rule about spamming on this forum. Three out of three posts here you have asked someone to contact you off of this forum.

Why not just have your conversation right here so that all here can learn. Thank you.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 184

Postby antslimey » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:44 pm

quietvoice wrote:
antslimey wrote: But in the end if you do contact me I expect you to me willing to take MASSIVE ACTION to change and get out of this situation. Strength comes from suffering-Anthony P.S if you have Skype or discord PM the details.

At what price? There's a rule about spamming on this forum. Three out of three posts here you have asked someone to contact you off of this forum.

Why not just have your conversation right here so that all here can learn. Thank you.

quietvoice thanks for taking interest in this conversation and Id love to continue conversation and as I just joined the forums i've so far really have enjoy being able to give counsel and a different perspective that people can learn from. As of your concern on spamming I apologize and thank you for clearing up the misunderstanding. The reason I ask to contact "Offsite" is to have less length in reply time so we can effective take action. Hope this helps-Anthony
antslimey

Postby JuliusFawcett » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:40 pm

there are a billion different options from the path you are currently following, this isn't a rehearsal for life this is it, maybe time to live a little more
JuliusFawcett

Likes Received: 551