I Really Need Help

Postby everbloom » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:30 pm

I don't have anyone else to turn to Everyone has left me and I'm alone I only had one friend left and they are mad at me and don't want to talk to me what can I do to not lose the last friend I have left?
I pretend to be Ok about it but at times I just to die so bad
everbloom

Likes Received: 0

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:21 pm

What keeps you from making more friends?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 914

Postby laureat » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:03 pm

Yeah

You should not be too depended on a friend instead you should be making new friends and how fo you do that? Well its simple, you ask to go out people you know around and its not like you dont know anybody
laureat

Likes Received: 102

Postby Livetowin » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:08 pm

Looking at yourself is how all evaluations should begin. I would use this time to ask yourself who it is you are and what it is you want out of life. You must define yourself from the inside-out, not the outside-in. Stating your life has no value because you don't have friends really tells you how much you have the cart before the horse. Life starts with you and ONLY you control yourself. Don't let others define who you are. Define yourself and quit worrying about the opinions of others. That has you broken down and defeated. Look at the good in you and start living on the ideas of what you want for yourself. You will find people you want to associate with once you discover who it is you are. You can't love or appreciate others until you first love and appreciate yourself.
Livetowin
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 58

Return to Relationships