Invasion of privacy coming back to haunt me?

Postby Leah09 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:01 pm

Hey there
This isn’t my first time posting here
But I’m desperate for answers
I’m going through a really tough time
The toughest time Iv ever had to go through in my life
I have anxiety in my relationship
I know I love my boyfriend with all my heart he is the light of my life and the best things that’s so ever happened to me. I want to marry this man some day.
I have had anxiety the past 2 months that has made me question everything about my relationship and even as far as making me feel numb towards him.
This anxiety came out of nowhere
My brain is literally making me think it’s all going wrong....
I get so frustrated because I know how I want to be but I can’t be like that because my brain makes me feel like I’m being fake and then a feeling of dread can hit me when I think of him it’s horrible that your through can do this to someone ...
i remembered something the other day that I pushed right to the back of my mind.
It comes up every now and again and I push it straight back again.
A couple of years ago a member of my family invaded my privacy in a major way and it was very intrustive and embarrassing and shameful and just horrible ...
Could this have contributed to this sudden anxiety because it makes no sense to me how I could feel this way about someone I love so very much...
Could me pushing this away for some long and refusing to deal with it and not tell anyone cause this anxiety?
I have felt the urge the past few days to tell my boyfriend because I know I can talk to him about anything and he has been amazing this whole time, he really is one in a million , I have tried to tell him but the words just won’t come out I’m so scared.
Please anyone’s advice is welcome
Leah09

Likes Received: 0

Postby Livetowin » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:54 pm

When you say that someone "invaded your privacy", what does that mean? People these days have a very broad definition of privacy so it's difficult for me to apply some kind of context to your circumstances without a scenario to measure what it is you mean. Did they read private journals or was it more like them walking in when you were getting dressed? Some measure of understanding would be helpful here.
Livetowin
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 58

Postby Leah09 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:46 pm

My uncle recorded me while I was in the shower ... I found a camera pointed at me hidden in the side table and it was recording ... I felt so humiliated and violated when I saw it
Leah09

Likes Received: 0