Parellel Universe Access/Availability or Just a Dream?

Postby Montrana » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:13 pm

Please tell me I'm not crazy, but i had this crazy DREAM where i somehow prayed and pictured ALL THE STARS, like an unlimited amount of ball bearings a little spaced out of each other, grinding with each other but not getting close to each other, causing friction and lighting bolts all over the place, its like i imagined an earth on each one of the stars, each earth popping up a window showing a parallel universe of all my lives i could of lived.

I got stuck in the dream and kept exploring every one of these windows and i started remembering everything i ever learned in my life, every time i learned something in my life, (eg, when i was enrolled in karate when i was in grade 7) i wanted to pursue it forever as a career. And i saw my whole future as a karate kid, but instead of seeing how that life ends as the karate kid me,for some reason i jumped to another window and saw myself pursuing this life where i am a painter who paints, but my parents denied my talent and actually viewed my life in my dream as it actually is in reality in this universe as the tattoo artist i ended up becoming because all the life pursuits i wanted were denied by my family.

Did i just unlock a door about parallel universes in my mind through my dreams? i went through 2 lives of me.

I did not want to wake up, i wanted to see more popped up windows so i forced myself out of this dream and started to type it down since i didn't have a pen. i want this recurring dream. So i wrote down what i remembered. I woke up at 4 am sharp. Just went the devil's time (3) ends and gods time starts (4).

Is the universe trying to tell me something. is this the way to wake up? by dreaming your alternate lifestyles in the possible parallel universe?

I just hope someone doesn't just turn around and tell me nothing, and this paragraph make a movie or something?
Montrana

Likes Received: 0

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:58 am

Cool dream. Just a dream.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 914

Postby Infinite » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:50 pm

Montana,

I interpret my own dreams and I cannot do for others cause I have to know way more about your life but I will say this much.

Good for you to remember such a rich dream and so vivid.

Maybe you are at crossroad of changing career or exploring some project or maybe you lost in touch with your creative side or a relationship isnot working for you or you are not truly doing what your life call is.

To me this dream is good. You are excited not depressed about it...so that is a good sign. It may not make sense to you yet or maybe it did already but sometimes the dreams are more loud and the symbols are more shiny when the real change or what they mean in real life is subtle.

Your subconscious was giving you a clear message very loud and very clear and only you know what you are going through and what decisions you need to make and what direction you need to go.

Your suboncious gave you p play and now you have to act on the part and only you know what that is.

Also just remember the dream but do not think of what it means, it will be clear as the day when you hit the meaning of it.,
Infinite

Likes Received: 2

Postby gaestraidr » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:24 am

I kinda want to ask, what do you feel, in your dream exactly, seeing them on? Just curious.

Maybe the exact emotion surfacing on witnessing them?
gaestraidr

Postby Montrana » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:03 am

While i was witnessing the dream, i was sooooo excited i was having the dream. I always believed in meditating for happiness but never imagined living another life in my mind like in the movie X-men, professor x can be anywhere. I still want that telepathy until today, but live my life elsewhere, sometimes i feel like this earth wasn't for me.
Montrana

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:23 pm

Montrana wrote: sometimes i feel like this earth wasn't for me.

Escapism is a method we all sometimes use to distract ourselves from various realities. It is often used as a form of procrastination. It becomes unhealthy when we begin using it as a crutch.

This dream life is formed, and can only be formed by exposure to the earth you believe is sometimes not for you. Only through having had the external, lived experience of X-men in this world can you now fantasize about it in some alternate universe that you might now conceive.

In other words, it was just a dream and will always just be a dream, because dreams are formed in large part by what we perceive in the real world. When you dream of stars or karate, this is only possible as a result of this earth, this world in which you actually live.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby gaestraidr » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:35 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Montrana wrote: sometimes i feel like this earth wasn't for me.

Escapism is a method we all sometimes use to distract ourselves from various realities. It is often used as a form of procrastination. It becomes unhealthy when we begin using it as a crutch.

This dream life is formed, and can only be formed by exposure to the earth you believe is sometimes not for you. Only through having had the external, lived experience of X-men in this world can you now fantasize about it in some alternate universe that you might now conceive.

In other words, it was just a dream and will always just be a dream, because dreams are formed in large part by what we perceive in the real world. When you dream of stars or karate, this is only possible as a result of this earth, this world in which you actually live.

Escapism? More like rambling of wishes... Im sorry, I had an urge to put a BLAND joke there.

Well Montrana, it is just a dream, but keep describing that dream you fond of, it could be your sense of inspiration at it's best :)
gaestraidr

Postby Montrana » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:47 am

I don't know if this comment is relevant but I've fantasized about faking my own kidnapping, threatening to have myself killed if no one pays an unreasonable ransom. Promising to bury my body at an unmarked grave, so i can disappear forever. If i had no remorse for my family, i probably would have done it, and to force myself from never doing it is the reason why i'm posting it here, lol. Just to get this ridiculousness out of my head once and for all.
Montrana

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:47 pm

Montrana wrote:I don't know if this comment is relevant

It is just another example of escapism. Some people use drugs, others video games, some sleep their lives away.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP