Normal to want to be killed?

Postby Justsayinso » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:57 pm

I'm a 30 year old female and fantasize of being killed to be put out of my misery (long story). I live in the desert so I visualize being shot while out for an evening walk or going to a park at night. So I think...if someone has the desire to kill, and I want to die, isn't it a match made in heaven? I wasn't always this way, I was happy and healthy all my life until some unfortunate health events occurred, that affect quality of life immensely. I don't want to commit suicide tho. I don't get how they can put an animal out of its misery with euthanizing them, yet a human being has to suffer. I think of people dying everyday, like in terrorists acts, and think....that innocent person wanted to live, yet I want to die due to my circumstances. I'd happily switch
them places. If only I made arrangements with their killer before they striked. I could have switched someone places and saved them. I'm sure you all think I'm nuts but living with daily pain, and mourning an old life/ healthy existence daily, is depressing and exhausting. Does anyone else feel this way?
Justsayinso

Likes Received: 0

Postby quietvoice » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:57 pm

Justsayinso wrote:until some unfortunate health events occurred

What did you do to fix the "health events"?
quietvoice

Likes Received: 184

Postby igntec » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:32 pm

I understand your feelings. Do not torture yourself, instead turn it to better watercourse. You can find someone in need and help them - not financially, but humanly - with support.
igntec

Likes Received: 1