Wandering around aimlessly in life and without purpose!

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:24 am

Well Jason, because there are so many things about life that many people find desirable.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 932

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:44 am

Well, for a rather obvious one, some individuals find it desirable to visit forums pretending to be someone new, creating yet another account. It is a form of trolling, where their main desire is to get an attention fix, rather than actually address the underlying issues. They waste other people’s time, but they are getting what they desire, a temporary dose of attention.

This is why some individuals are told suicide hotline services are not for them, or they sit in emergency waiting rooms for hours. It is a conflict, as the individual gets what they desire by using undesirable behavior.

Anyway, good times. Right now, I desire a nice run.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby quietvoice » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:21 pm

victorias_secret wrote: Honestly nobody cares.

Perhaps, they are tired of your perpetual complaining. What good do you have to offer people?

Also, perhaps, you might need to take a solid food vacation. In fact, not perhaps, it might even be imperative.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 194

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:06 pm

victorias_secret wrote:Doctors tell me I don't have depression, I wonder what it is I do have?!?!

A need for attention. That is why you troll, creating a new account each time. A depressed person isn't trolling for attention, they are seeking help. You are just seeking your current attention fix, which you periodically use this forum to suffice. When you tire of this forum, you move on and try to get your fix with suicide hotlines, emergency rooms, findom sites, therapist appointments.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:12 pm

victorias_secret wrote:Why do I crave attention so much?

The better question is why do you seek unhealthy ways to satisfy your need for attention? Why do you become a troll for negative attention instead of using that same energy to pursue positive attention?

Probably you find it an easier fix. It is easier to get negative attention than positive. It is easy to simply troll services, making your rounds in forums, with hotlines, etc. than it is to put forth the effort to establish meaningful relationships that might lead somewhere.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:58 pm

victorias_secret wrote: What must I do here? What is the point of all this....

You must go through all of my posts and give them likes. That is the point of life.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:17 pm

victorias_secret wrote:Send me £20 and I'll do it.

Oh, so you want to be compensated for your time and effort. You don't want your time wasted, but you have no problem trolling around and wasting other peoples time to get your attention fix. Go figure.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:44 pm

victorias_secret wrote:You are making that claim. I'm not.

In past usernames Jason, you want to be just given money, not even for any effort or displayed talent. So my claim is incorrect. You don't want to be rewarded for your efforts, you just want money for nothing.

You never believe I'm asking genuinely. That's on you. That is how you view it.

Keep telling yourself that. Keep believing that you are asking genuinely and it is just how I or others view it. That is one way you keep yourself in the hamster wheel, trolling constantly for unhealthy attention. It is because you keep pretending that you are asking genuinely that hotlines, emergency rooms, therapists, etc. all just tire of you and eventually ignore you. They have tired of your "asking genuinely".

The very reason you must create a new username again and again and again, rather than just staying with one username is that you want to pretend that you are "asking genuinely" when the topics you want to discuss have been hashed out over and over and over. You simply blame all the advice givers as never having answered your questions to your satisfaction. You even choose topics that have no philosophical correct answer, which allows you to legitimately claim that no one in the history of years of conversation have ever satisfied your needs. That is not depression, that is attention seeking.

I don't want to be compensated. It is your lifes purpose.

No, you just want money given to you. And any compensation I get is an indirect outcome of my life's purpose. And I'm not complaining. It allows me to travel the world while enjoying the heck out of doing what I do. And it gives me the free time to play around in here with people such as yourself. Life is good.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:58 pm

victorias_secret wrote:All I want to know is what I ought to do with life. Can anyone help me in this area?

Sure. Right here in this very forum, people have offered you advice on what to do with your life time and time and time again. Most certainly, therapists and others have offered you advice again and again over the years on what you should do. You have rejected 100% of that advice, and blamed all of the advice givers, but the advice is still there and it is still valid.

Look up your old user names. Look up CandyHeels or Bod... or CptYossarian or I can't remember them all. There is your advice, already in print for you to read.

Or, go away again and come back in a few months with another username to troll around and get your attention fix yet again. Here, I will even help you out...

Here is one of your threads from 3 years ago with you needing your attention fix. There were threads previous you posted under other names, but if you want to find them you certainly can.

viewtopic.php?t=88894
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby quietvoice » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:31 pm

victorias_secret wrote:All I want to know is what I ought to do with life. Can anyone help me in this area?

Take a solid food vacation.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 194

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:36 pm

Here you go Jason. Some of your own words from a post you wrote going on 5 years ago...back in Feb. of 2013

"Lets start with me saying that Im sorry, sorry to whoever I have upset or had bad words worth. I don't mean to be an attention seeking person..."

You don't mean to be an attention seeking person. That is what YOU wrote. Yet here you are, almost five years later repeating the same attention seeking behaviors. While you may choose to believe that you "don't mean to be" an attention seeking person, this is why therapists don't diagnose you with depression, this is why you wait for hours in an emergency room, this is why hotlines tell you that their service is not for you, because all you are doing is trolling for attention.

There are healthy ways to get attention, but you find those too difficult, so trolling therapists, ER's, hotlines and forums gives you a temporary fix.

Given you have a multi-year history of unhealthy attention seeking behavior, switching to healthy behaviors is understandably a struggle for you. Old habits can be hard to break.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:54 pm

victorias_secret wrote:what are good habits?

Again, repeating the same attention seeking behavior by pretending to be stupid or ignorant. Asking questions that you already have received the answer to for years and years. But, new username, so you must pretend like you are oblivious and incapable.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:57 pm

victorias_secret wrote:I'm asking honestly.

And you have been given the answer, multiple times in multiple threads. Look it up.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:20 pm

victorias_secret wrote:there was none in those threads I have already pointed this out. LOL

victorias_secret wrote:other advice included going for walks and reading...

So which is it? There has been "none" or that people have given you advice about good habits? You wish to bury your head in the sand, because accepting advice as helpful would no longer allow for you to reemerge periodically as the wounded soul in need of attention.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:36 pm

victorias_secret wrote:i dont consider walking and reading advice....thats my point LOL

And that is why people see your behavior as trolling and attention seeking. You call a hotline, you go to an emergency room, you troll a forum, people offer you advice and you say in effect, "I don't consider that advice, that is your point of view, not mine."

Well, I hate to break the news to you, but people have been giving you advice for years and years. The fact you don't want to acknowledge it as advice is on you, not them. This is why people eventually ignore you. I seem to be an exception for some reason, lol.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Next