Low Penis Self-Esteem

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:27 pm

victorias_secret wrote: You are one slow pony.

True, so true. I am definitely not the fastest pony around, but I certainly am a happy pony. I'm not crying and sad, wallowing in my own self-pity that I'm only a slow pony.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 914

Postby victorias_secret » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:31 pm

You don't appear happy to me. At no time between our conversations did I think "Richard is happy." I always felt you suffer from depression. Are you often alone?
victorias_secret

Likes Received: 2

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm

victorias_secret wrote:You don't appear happy to me. At no time between our conversations did I think "Richard is happy."

Goes to show, appearances can be deceiving.

I always felt you suffer from depression.

Nope. Never been depressed, never been to therapy, never taken medicine.

Are you often alone?

Nope. I have a loving family and plenty of friends. I sometimes take time for myself, but not often.

I’m one happy, relaxed, easy going guy with relatively no worries. Maybe that is hard for you to believe, but oh well...believe whatever you like.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby victorias_secret » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:13 pm

BS....I don't believe any of that. I doubt you are married. You travel the world alone. In other posts you said you don't own much. Denial?
victorias_secret

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:15 pm

victorias_secret wrote:BS....I don't believe any of that. I doubt you are married. You travel the world alone. In other posts you said you don't own much. Denial?

Lol. You are correct, I’m not married. That doesn’t mean I am not in a relationship. Why on earth do you think I would choose to be in Santa Rosa de Osos, Colombia of all the cities in the world, lol. It isn’t for the dairy farms, it isn’t for the weather or the job opportunities. Relationship aside, it is not any relationship that defines my happiness.

I do travel the world. Alone? Not by a long shot, lol. Maybe you should look into what it means to live a mobile lifestyle. It might help give you some ideas how to get out of the unhappy, sad rut you have been in the last 5+ years. In 2017 I was in the U.S. then Colombia, China, Mongolia, the Philippines, Indonesia, back to China, back to the U.S. and now back to Colombia. In every country I was with friends or family, people I have met prior to 2017. That is far from alone my friend.

I don’t own much in the way of material wealth. That doesn’t mean I don’t have the liquidity, the cash flow to live the lifestyle I want. I have stocks and I have my business that generates cash flow. I don’t own a vehicle, I spend money on plane tickets, hotel rooms, apartments, etc. It is a lifestyle choice. In a previous post I mentioned an apartment in Santa Rosa de Osos is $100 a month. That is a huge savings over paying for an apartment in Europe or some other developed nation. I get paid in dollars, but I spend in pesos.

The overall point here, is you obviously have a very pessimistic, negative interpretation of whatever information is made available to you. You have learned about my lifestyle and how I choose to live and placed your negative spin for whatever reason. Maybe it makes you feel better to believe traveling the world means a person is lonely or that it shows they don’t own much. Whatever you want to tell yourself I guess.

As with all my previous posts, you are welcome to take this responses and use your negative focus to spin it however you like.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby victorias_secret » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:13 am

your BS claim having 41k students (yeah keep dreaming buddy). You don't have that number of students. I agree to 41k visitors to your website or possible subscribers to your email.

The administration tasks to have 41k students alone would swap you with paperwork. So that would mean you need a small team for administration...of course you can tell me you took all the details yourself. doubt it!

41k names and address of people plus then whatever their specific needs recorded and quantified. Even if you claim that you don't need that information to make one your student. BS again Richard.

You wold need at least a running partner with you or someone you could trust to delegate work too. More BS. If you had 41k students how much time are you spending with each one. Now you could claim you teach in groups. More BS.

Also what special information do you have to make you a teacher? More BS Richard.

So do you wanna tell the truth Richard about how many students you actually have? (or just more BS?)

Tell your wife I said Hello. (pathetic)
victorias_secret

Postby victorias_secret » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:49 am

I do travel the world. Alone?

You do travel alone. I can tell by the vagueness of your answer. A generic friends / family answer and nothing specific. Who your brother? A friend from school? Someone you meet last night at the bar? When I push you for details it unravels your lies.

I don’t own much in the way of material wealth. That doesn’t mean I don’t have the liquidity, the cash flow to live the lifestyle I want. I have stocks and I have my business that generates cash flow. I don’t own a vehicle, I spend money on plane tickets, hotel rooms, apartments, etc. It is a lifestyle choice. In a previous post I mentioned an apartment in Santa Rosa de Osos is $100 a month. That is a huge savings over paying for an apartment in Europe or some other developed nation. I get paid in dollars, but I spend in pesos.

BS! it just makes you cheap. Why did you mention "savings" I thought money wasn't important? So a questions arises in mind (to call you out on your BS again) if you had the money would you still say that book a $100 a month apartment? In my mind you would have to say yes. Because money doesn't bring happiness as you claim. Money doesn't change a person as you claim. You would still make a huge saving. More BS!

The overall point here, is you obviously have a very pessimistic, negative interpretation of whatever information is made available to you. You have learned about my lifestyle and how I choose to live and placed your negative spin for whatever reason. Maybe it makes you feel better to believe traveling the world means a person is lonely or that it shows they don’t own much. Whatever you want to tell yourself I guess.

You didn't choose it. Again if you had the money would you still choose it? In my mind you would have to save Yes. I don't believe you choose this lifestyle. Things happen in life and you fall into a place or it's just your "lot"...as in the saying "happy with your lot?"

In other words you where thrust into action whether you wanted it or not. The best, in my mind, that you could say is "I'm doing the best I can and making decisions to generate an outcome I so desire based on my current situation." Which is a completely different statement than "I picked my lifestyle." You honestly didn't. so more BS.

When I talk about choice, it is from the view point of an eccentric millionaire who could literally pick anything he wanted. That is how I define such terms and where me and you get lost in chat. We view "picking" and "free will" different. You stand on the view that you picked it 100% of time in each given moment you decide ignoring all external factors that unknown to you are thwarting your lifestyle. It's as if your rhetoric is "I mean't that to happen." Like if you are holding a glass and it drops because there was a noise that made you jump, in my mind, you would claim "I meant that to happen" and take the high ground.

Now you are going to post a long message back to me, one I have zero f***ing interest in reading because you won't admit to your obvious flaws. You would never admit you are wrong on this issues.

Don't text a long stupid message, until you have fully understand this comment I have made!! Okay? Remember I'm giving this one to you...you know what I mean? (you probably don't)

The best, in my mind, that you could say is "I'm doing the best I can and making decisions to generate an outcome I so desire based on my current situation." Which is a completely different statement than "I picked my lifestyle or lifestyle choice "

The best, in my mind, that you could say is "I'm doing the best I can and making decisions to generate an outcome I so desire based on my current situation." Which is a completely different statement than "I picked my lifestyle or lifestyle choice.
victorias_secret

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:26 am

You’re hung up on the word lifestyle.

Maybe you don’t think you chose your lifestyle. Maybe you think the cause of Cherry can be traced back to your small penis. From this issue you did not choose, you want to pretend you didn’t start a Twitter account, you didn’t choose to reply to the last message how you wanted? You are controlled 100% with no choice in anything you do? I don’t believe that. You make choices, lifestyle choices all the time. You make lifestyle choices regarding your health, how to spend your discretionary income, even your choice to participate in this forum, etc.

Same as you, I wasn’t forced into any action. I made the deliberate choice to retire from government service. I could have chosen otherwise easily enough. It was a good, easy paying job, but it wasn’t what I wanted in life, so I decided to make a lifestyle change.

Anyway, believe whatever makes you feel good about my situation. See me however you wish. I just finished working out in a gym for 4,000 pesos and am now enjoying a cup of aromática while sitting in my 400,000 peso a month apartment with my partner. You’re right, I’m no eccentric millionaire.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby victorias_secret » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:35 am

Maybe you don’t think you chose your lifestyle. Maybe you think the cause of Cherry can be traced back to your small penis. From this issue you did not choose, you want to pretend you didn’t start a Twitter account, you didn’t choose to reply to the last message how you wanted? You are controlled 100% with no choice in anything you do? I don’t believe that. You make choices, lifestyle choices all the time. You make lifestyle choices regarding your health, how to spend your discretionary income, even your choice to participate in this forum, etc.

I decided to create a twitter account. I have choice in the things I do. I'm doing the best I can and making decisions to generate an outcome I so desire based on my current situation
victorias_secret

Postby victorias_secret » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:36 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:You’re hung up on the word lifestyle.

Anyway, believe whatever makes you feel good about my situation. See me however you wish. I just finished working out in a gym for 4,000 pesos and am now enjoying a cup of aromática while sitting in my 400,000 peso a month apartment with my partner. You’re right, I’m no eccentric millionaire.

BS!!!
victorias_secret

Postby victorias_secret » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:40 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Same as you, I wasn’t forced into any action. I made the deliberate choice to retire from government service. I could have chosen otherwise easily enough. It was a good, easy paying job, but it wasn’t what I wanted in life, so I decided to make a lifestyle change.
=e.

and this where you don't understand me or my point...I was forced into action by being born. You have a hard time with this. You think I made the deliberate choice of being born. You simply won't admit that you are wrong about that fact.

You honestly believe I made the deliberate choice of being born, and thus forced into action because of that Whatever dude! Tell yourself whatever you want.
victorias_secret

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:55 am

victorias_secret wrote:and this where you don't understand me or my point...I was forced into action by being born. You have a hard time with this. You think I made the deliberate choice of being born. You simply won't admit that you are wrong about that fact.

Lol, where on earth did I ever claim anyone makes the deliberate choice to be born? I have never made such a claim. I do claim there exists choices that we can make in life. That is a long, long, long way off from claiming a person chooses to be born.

Anyway, you’re just trolling at this point. Good luck with that.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby victorias_secret » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:29 am

You are the one trolling!

How is the wife?
How is the 41k students...

Grow up dude!
victorias_secret

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:34 am

victorias_secret wrote:How is the wife?
How is the 41k students...

No wife, just a woman I met in Feb. in Bogota. Will see how it goes.
Technically only 40,922 students. The number of students is really easy to find on the Internet if you wish to prove me a liar, lol.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby victorias_secret » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:32 pm

I've no response from anyone yet in regards getting a date.
victorias_secret

PreviousNext