Low Penis Self-Esteem

Postby victorias_secret » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:02 pm

I have a tiny penis which is affecting my sex life and romantic relationships. I work two jobs and own my home. The woman I have dated in the past have laughed at my manhood which has put me off dating. When it comes to dating it feels like I am also pulling my wallet out.

Sucks to be me. I know. LOL

@cherryfindom
victorias_secret

Likes Received: 2

Postby victorias_secret » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:39 pm

Last time I had sex it was a very beautiful lady. I booked an expensive Italian restaurant. She told me she loved Italian food. We ordered red wine and talked mostly about her. I was attentive to what she was saying. A few days later I bought her an iPhone because she said she really liked them. When she felt it was ready to have sex I was really nervous. Long story short she burst out laughing and I felt ashamed and embarrassed.

Anyway I'm at work now. I don't know if I should call her or not!
victorias_secret

Postby victorias_secret » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:55 pm

it is about 2 inches fully erect. I worry about it all the time.
victorias_secret

Postby victorias_secret » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:39 pm

I don't know what to do about this issue.
victorias_secret

Postby victorias_secret » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:49 pm

How do I cure myself?
victorias_secret

Postby victorias_secret » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:47 pm

my sex life doesn't exist with women. so I turned gay for 2 years thinking that my penis was that small no woman wanted. No i don't know what I am. I've been in a findom relationship for 6 months now. stroking and paying to findomgoddess19 on twitter. we have a bond now.
victorias_secret

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:50 pm

victorias_secret wrote:How do I cure myself?

By not hiding the fact from potential romantic partners. You tell them upfront, before expensive dates that you have a small penis, 2 inches when erect. This will result in an initial high rejection rate. When you do find someone that wishes to date you after finding out you have a small penis, then you can move the relationship forward.

Telling a potential date upfront about having a small penis is an ability you can practice. You can gain comfort in having this conversation. You can join Internet dating sites and practice getting over the mental complex you have about penis size.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 914

Postby victorias_secret » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:53 pm

when would you suggest I bring it up (first date?) and how?
victorias_secret

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:56 pm

victorias_secret wrote:when would you suggest I bring it up (first date?) and how?

Practice with Internet dating sites first. You bring it up prior to the first date, during messaging.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby victorias_secret » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:58 pm

what am I hoping to get out of this?
victorias_secret

Postby victorias_secret » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:03 pm

more shame!? more rejection?! more embarrassment?!
victorias_secret

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

victorias_secret wrote:more shame!? more rejection?! more embarrassment?!

An actual date that goes somewhere other than rejection. You don't waste your or her time and money. You get the small penis thing out of the way immediately and then move forward.

You basically have two choices:

-1- Be upfront about it and quickly ask out 100 women and get a few that don't have an issue with a small penis. From the few you can find an actual relationship that goes beyond the physical.

-2- Hide the fact, spend tons of money and waste your time as you go through the very slow and painful process of taking out women for 2, 3, or 4 dates for them to then reject you, after you finally come clean about the very simple fact your penis is small.

Your shame, rejection, and embarrassment is all on your buddy. This is your mental hangup as you hide. If you practiced, if you were to build your capacity to have an upfront conversation about your penis prior to dating, then you wouldn't feel the shame, rejection, or embarrassment. You would simply tell women up front and if they didn't want to go any further, so be it. No harm, no foul.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby victorias_secret » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:19 pm

nobody wants to talk about my penis. I wouldn't even know how to bring it up without sounding like a creep and a pervert.
victorias_secret

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:31 pm

victorias_secret wrote:nobody wants to talk about my penis. I wouldn't even know how to bring it up without sounding like a creep and a pervert.

Whatever. That is just an excuse. No wonder you struggle so much. You have what you believe is some big issue, so you want to keep it a secret with potential dates and then you get all butt hurt when after spending tons of time and money on them they discover you have been hiding the fact that your penis is small.

After a message or two, you say, "I have enjoyed getting to know you and would like to meet for coffee. While we haven't met, there is one thing that I want to share that might be a deal breaker. At least it has been for some women. I am not very well endowed. If in the future, after a few dates we were to like each other to the point things were becoming more intimate, I think it fair that you know this up front."

This is not a creepy or perverted message. It is an honest, upfront message from the heart. If they choose to not go out for coffee, no big deal. You didn't waste your time, you didn't waste your money.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby victorias_secret » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:51 pm

I'll give it a go and see what happens. Thank you.
victorias_secret

Next