HOW TO OVERCOME STAGE FRIGHT?

Postby suraj172029 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:41 am

STAGE FRIGHT is one of the most common problems for everyone. This is what everyone has to give attention to. Overcoming stage fear is one of the most important things. Every entrepreneur needs to build this quality.

I want to grab more tips from you on this topic. Do let me and everyone explore this topic.
suraj172029

Likes Received: 0

Postby dianewolf » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:32 pm

Hi there!
I've been teaching public speaking for 30+ years, and my best advice is to do a number of things.
1. Learn how to do deep breathing so you can be calm when you approach the lectern.
2. I advise my clients to have a script. No, you don't have to READ from it, but having one will help you relax because you can use the script as a crutch if you blank out. I also have some pretty specific ways you can create your script so that it is a really effective tool.
3. Practice, practice, practice. Especially with your transitions between points.
4. Use pauses as a way to let the audience absorb your latest point, AND to give you a chance to take a deep breath. This will also help you avoid 'shaky voice' syndrome.
If you would like more tips, my podcast, Episode number 5 is all about overcoming your nervousness about public speaking. It if free, and you can also request a download as a reminder.
You can find my podcast if you search Presentation Professor on iTunes.
If you have any questions, just ask! I'm passionate about helping people overcome stage fright!
Best,
Diane
dianewolf

Likes Received: 0

Postby laureat » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:52 am

The basic problem most of people havs is the expectations from oneself; you got to be reasonable a begginer level is a begginer level and you be reasonable

But this doesnt mean relax and do nothing and have no problem with failure and mistakes you got to Learn fast: if you want to succeed in life

There is nothing wrong to make mistakes
However, there is something wrong if you do the same mistakes over and over ; you got to have your notebook for your notes, you got to solve problems and memorize or remind oneself

You got to move forwards

And this can happen if you only know what to expect from oneself
laureat

Likes Received: 102