Feeling Love and Hate at the Same Time

Postby john024 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:00 am

I'm 24 years old and I'm in love with my female teacher, but when I see her, I feel that I hate her. I'm the best student in my university, that's why all professors love me. I think that she also loves me, but it appears that when she sees me, she feels annoyed with me. What should I do?

I think it's better to tell her I love her. I know that the relationship with the professor is not logical, But I want to assure her that I love her.
john024

Likes Received: 0

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:58 pm

Wait until after you deliver the valedictory at your graduation. Then you will no longer be a student and can interact with employees at the university without conflict or putting them into a situation that could conflict with their duties.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 914

Postby Livetowin » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:35 pm

I think you have a misguided notion of what you define as "love". This idea that you can take a particular glance as something you construct context to, especially something as complex as love, is not an honest assessment of your circumstances. I think your emotional obsession with placement within the school ranks has caused you to magnify that feeling with thoughts of grandeur that are not really based on real life moments These are more impressions you have invented to reinforce your need to gratify that self image.

Perhaps this will be a good lesson for you. Life teaches us more when we land on our faces. I think you would be well served to come off your dream of the perfect race and dig your feet into some grounded perspectives. Welcome to the human race. You are more fallible than you recognize.
Livetowin
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 58