2 YEARS WEED FREE!!

Postby Matthew_1998 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:13 am

Can't believe it has been two years since I last smoked. I kinda want to tell my story on what exactly happened to me. I started smoking weed every day all the time summer before my junior year and heading into that year doing the same but a couple weeks before I quit some totally weird stuff happened to me that i honestly will never forget ... I got high as I normally would but what's weird i felt totally disconnected from myself and everything I was having a panic attack I just didn't know it and what anxiety was at the time. I found out I have acid reflux really bad in my throat and smoking made that worse. I still got to deal with acid reflux every day it's terrible I been on meds these past 2 years and nothing has helped. Anyways after that night all that dp/dr happened I didn't know what was happening to me at all or what dp/dr. I smoked two more times after that and had terrible reactions to smoking I mean real terrible panic attacks. I then decided to stop smoking for good. The first couple weeks were not that hard but anxiety hit like a mf I had to leave public school for my junior year it was hard man. Dp/dr hit every day being around people it was just so weird nothing felt real at all ... so I was doing online school and being totally isolated from everyone being on my own with my mom. Months go by and I see minor changes around month 4 to 5 is when I started feeling really good again but then month 6 or 7 hit and I was starting to feel terrible again and for the next half year or so it didn't really improve at all I felt numb anxious and I would sweat all the time on my hands and feet. I started my senior year and I wasn't at 100% but I could somewhat be social so I went to public school and as time went by I didn't see much changes at all. Being where I am now at two years clean from smoking I feel like my acid reflux is causing my anxiety and dp/dr but I know smoking and that triggered all of that and I heard you can be stuck like this forever which really scares me ..... I do feel a lot better then I use too tbh but I wanna feel normal ya know before I started smoking but idk if that truly will ever happen it's hard to think about all of this stuff and how I feel I ruined my life :( I take it day by day but I wanna know if I will ever feel like myself again guys. For everyone that is in maybe 3-4 years will I see anymore improvements with my dp/dr it's starting to think I'll be stuck like this forever .... I know this is really long but I hope one person reads this and helps me out cause I'm struggling rn badly
Have a goodnight everyone
-Matthew
Matthew_1998

Likes Received: 23

Postby cleanofgreen » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:22 pm

cleanofgreen

Likes Received: 126

Postby akash agarwal » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:23 am

Matthew plzzz give a reply i m dying with acid reflux ...i have LPR refulx in my thorat mannnn its killing with unbearable painn i cant eat normal food continue burps belching....
akash agarwal

Likes Received: 33

Postby quietvoice » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:25 pm

akash agarwal wrote:Matthew plzzz give a reply i m dying with acid reflux ...i have LPR refulx in my thorat mannnn its killing with unbearable painn i cant eat normal food continue burps belching....

http://www.uncommonforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=106365&p=890703#p890774

edit: YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR DIET, my dear one.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 197

Postby akash agarwal » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:14 am

@matthew_1998

Brother bless you
Your and mine story is completely same sh** man

I m 2yr clean too and still i have issues
I finally feel I ruined my life but still i m better now. But the actual thing is i have LPR REFULX in my thorat
I m dying with it
Tomorrow i m going for stomach endoscopy
Ppi not working

I always have burps a severe burps
And thorat pain in left side and bitter mouth
I feel pain if i speak alot
Every day pain in my throat
I m really scared
Please contact me.
Whatsapp-+918149941715
Instagram-innocent.akaansh
akash agarwal

Likes Received: 33

Postby quietvoice » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:35 pm

akash agarwal wrote:. . . LPR REFULX in my thorat
I m dying with it

Have you changed your diet yet? I've heard not one peep about that since I (twice) and at least one other person suggested that. Perhaps, go on a complete raw juice diet, starting the day with a celery-only juice. "God/Nature helps those who help themselves," as "they" say.
quietvoice

Postby LyegotmeKrazy » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:00 am

I Feel you Guys But Go to a Doctor i Waited 10 Months For Changes in Anxiety DP - DR Read My History ...Spoiler Happy Ending i am cured 0% Anxiety 15 Months Clean From Weed ;) My 1 Year Update viewtopic.php?t=105645

And my 14 Months Update viewtopic.php?t=106122

Don't Wait For That Special Day When You Are Gonna Wake Up Cured Like Your Old Self .....I Waited and Waited and that never happened until i went for help now i wake up happy AF Living Life No more Paws Withdrawals Nada !!!
LyegotmeKrazy

Likes Received: 8

Postby Matthew_1998 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:18 am

What type of doctor did you go see? I will look into it.
Matthew_1998

Likes Received: 23

Postby 3rdeyeopen » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:18 pm

Congrats on your success. Keep moving forward.
3rdeyeopen

Likes Received: 1

Postby quietvoice » Sun May 06, 2018 3:46 pm

Matthew_1998 wrote:I still got to deal with acid reflux every day it's terrible

Uploaded May 5, 2018, 22 minute John Rose video, There is a CURE for Acid Reflux.
quietvoice