My Father Is A Tyrannical Dictator Like Adolph Hitler

Postby kungfujedimaster95 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:29 pm

My father is one of the most inhumane person I have ever known in my whole life. I think he is probably one of the most neurotic person in the world up to the level of Adolf Hitler. I have suffered mental and physical torture and brutality from him and he has tried to break me to the best of his ability but I only became more persistent in my stubbornness. He tried to make my life a living hell but he still couldn’t break my spirit. I was grounded for most parts in my life for things that weren’t even my fault due to his arrogant ignorance and oblivious naiveté. He has a habit of turning everything into a bloody competition. I have absolutely no idea how a father could be jealous of his son’s achievements. Why would he find the need to try to put me down on everything that I do in my life? He insults, patronizes, disrespects and humiliates me and doesn’t care about anything that I do. Anything that I say or do is either wrong or not good enough or somebody else is better or not worthy of acknowledgement. He does not have the tolerance or flexibility to accommodate a difference of opinion or a unique idea that desynchronizes with his belief system. He does not even want to listen to something innovative that goes against his philosophy let alone try to understand or comprehend another’s view point. He is definitely not socially intelligent or wisely mature. He has a very serious temperamental problem which has ruined his friendships and relationships. He has made a lot of enemies at his work. He has absolutely no friends and he seldom meets his relatives. I think he has a serious level of OCPD. He uses exploitation, manipulation, subjugation and domination to forward his agenda for his own selfish ambitions. His approach towards life is that of a robot whose primary directive is to make people suffer in brutal pain and disastrous agony. Let me give you an example of how psychotic this person really is. When I was a kid he on the insistence of my mother took us to the zoo. We started to view different animals in their respective cages and things seemed to be going smoothly until we reached the Tiger’s dwelling. The cage was designed at a safe distance so that the animal does not feel threatened and a fence is built at a standard distance to keep the people away from the cage so that they don’t get attacked through the bars, but somehow a few people jumped over the fence and moved in a little closer to take a good look at the Tiger who was in the other open area of the habitat. It is part of a Tiger’s nature to protect his home, so when they came nearer to the cage he got a whiff of their smell and he came to inspect what the activity was going on near the bars. Upon seeing a massive load of visitors of which a few were near the cage the Tiger felt threatened and he decided to mark his territory. A Tiger marks his territory in the standard way; by urinating around their lair and that is what he started doing. Now let me tell you that a Tiger can shoot his urine at great distances and according to some people at distances of 80 feet. He began spraying and squirting his urine on the visitors in front of him like they were target practice and he wanted to have some entertainment utilizing his warped sense of humor. His shooting mechanism was that of an 8 barrel gatling gun or a garden sprinkler. He was literally able to swing the piss in 8 different directions. My question in this situation was very simple; why in the name of God’s heaven is he using a diverse method of dispersing his piss in different permutations and combinations of technical formulations that go against his random variables in his regular style of defensive mechanism. I guess he just wanted to have some fun at our expense. So his range was quite substantial meaning close enough to spray it in the face of all the visitors which he started doing. Everybody moved and started to disperse away from the Tiger but my father found out too late and got sprayed upon in his face. Now any normal person would move away and wash his face but he took a serious offence to the Tiger and kept standing in the same point. This made the Tiger even more angry and he started to zero in on him specifically which turned into a literal display of a pissing contest. The only difference is that my father could not piss on him even if he tried because humans do not have that level of range, but he kept on standing his ground. The reason was very simple; he felt the need to stand his ground against an animal that is following his nature or instinct because he analyzed the situation as an attack on his honor and dignity making the Tiger an enemy which he needed to fight. His ego or pride was hurt and the only way of getting his stability was to stand his ground. I moved away instantly but he did not budge a single inch and got drenched with a full bladder of Tiger urine that got him soaked from head to toe, but he still stood there and refused to move. Finally the Tiger gave up only because there wasn’t any fluid left, but the whole public got a full scene out of it. It was kind of like a stalemate or a stare down between my father and the Tiger. Ultimately the Tiger got bored after 20 minutes of this unnecessary and irrelevant activity and decided to act more maturely than my father and left the cage back into the open area. I was telling him to move but he didn’t because if he did, it was going to be his defeat and he would rather die than be defeated.

A similar yet more personal situation happened with me in the picture. Apart from getting beaten by him on a 24 hour basis, he liked to insult, patronize, disrespect and humiliate me in front of the whole world because that gave him a bizarre sense of satisfaction resulting from his sadistic desire to take pleasure by hurting people. I mean taking pleasure from other people’s misery was just a routine matter for him but deliberately targeting innocent and defenseless people for sport and hurting them mentally and physically was his biggest mode of operation; I think probably the purpose of his existence or his mission of life. He is an educationist and was the principal of the school in which I was the student as well. I know; the perfect recipe for disaster. The requirements for a principal’s son were very high and quite demanding. I needed not only to be absolutely perfect like a Prophet; I needed to become a God. Meaning that I had no option of making a mistake, so I had to obviously trade my humanity to become a zombie robot devoid of any emotion and transform into this higher from of intelligence that would make me look like an super alien from another part of the galaxy. My enemies used to find ways to attack me and beat me down to the ground and the vultures used to feed of the rest of my flesh. I was a straight A grade student but that was not good enough and they wanted to take revenge on my father by hurting me for their amusement and vengeance just because my father was doing his job and he wouldn’t play ball with them for their nefarious schemes. I made a mistake once and my father insulted me in front of the class that I was in when I was just in 8th grade and the ironic or poetic part is that it wasn’t even my fault and I didn’t even do it but somebody informed a false statement about me and I was victimized and vilified by my own father who didn’t even bother to hear my side of the story or integrate a formal investigation into the matter for a possibility that I might be innocent. The reason was very simple; he wanted to prove to other people that he was unbiased and the most honest person in the history of the school who didn’t even spare his own son and now he had the perfect opportunity. Once our bus got late due to a mechanical fault and arrived at the school few minutes after the designated time period or frame and the whole system just blew up in our face. The administration and the management were acting as though a great sin had happened. What they didn’t realize was that when my father was going to arrive at the scene the punishment would be equivalent to a holocaust or genocide. He came from his office and looked at the students in fuming rage as if it was their fault. Now let me tell you that I had never been late to school or anywhere in my life due to the heavy level of discipline that I was taught to follow at the point of a rifle all my life, but this time I was faced with a situation in which the variables were not in my control so I just had to go with the flow. Point is that he knew the situation but he deliberately refused to acknowledge it and show even a little bit of compassion or consideration. He was seeing that there were quite a significant number of students that were over there who were absolutely innocent including me but his ego or pride would not let him admit his unfair or unjust personality or behavior. When he finally saw me his temper went absolutely ballistic and he had a nuclear meltdown. He looked straight at me right in the eyes and screamed "Go to the grounds" which meant that it was time for physical punishment. I was studying in a military school and my father is an officer so you can very well imagine what would happen next. They worked us to the flesh and bone all day form morning up till the evening and we got no water and obviously no education just because of a mechanical fault in our transportation vehicle. The students knowing who I was obviously blamed me for everything as if I had any say in the matter even though they knew my father’s nature and they knew what type of relationship I had with him; a non-existent relationship that had no value.
kungfujedimaster95

Likes Received: 0

Postby Birdlady » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:42 pm

:D Kunfujedi you are a very intelligent, analytical, strong and amazing human being that cannot be Broken. I’m very surprised that by now you still have any contact with your NARCISIST father. He is a total worthless piece of cow poop that doesn’t deserve to have a human being in front of him so he can dehumanize that person. I dated a guy for 5 years who lived Hitler & treated me like you are being treated. I broke up the relationship and felt free as a Bird could fly alone & happy to be able to be ME. You have suffered immensely in this life and we only have one. You have been hurt physically and physiologically and don’t know how you are still whole but you are. My advice to you is LEAVE HIM, break away, detach from him so you can spend the remaining part of your life to do and say as you please without being reprimanded or demoralized any further. Good luck and GOD BLESS YOU.
Birdlady

Postby kungfujedimaster95 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:21 am

@Birdlady Thank you very much for your wonderful advice, I'm sorry about what happened with you as well and I hope we both can find happiness and peace in our lives; I will follow your advice and keep on moving forward while staying strong and keeping myself together and work hard everyday so that I can progress and evolve into a better person and not be like my father and also make sure that if I start a relationship I fulfill all of its responsibilities to the best of my ability; I believe a good relationship is based on trust, respect, loyalty, justice, empathy, altruism, compassion and kindness of which my father did not fulfill even one factor but I hope and will try my level best that I don't make the same mistake.
kungfujedimaster95