48 days no weed

Postby Coldturkey2018 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:33 pm

These past 48 days have probably been the longest days of my life in a way. Still suffering from the minor depression and spiked anxiety, I always feel fatigue most days due to this. Started to regain some feeling but most days I feel lifeless and find my self speechless often when conversing with others, and when I say speechless I mean like not very committed to the conversation just kinda making simple responses. I really just want to be back to normal I started a coop at a elementary school doing physical activity with students and seems to be the most joy I receive in my life right now just watching these young fella’s enjoy life, I also started taking citalopram to edge off my anxiety alittle since it has spiked in the last month. I still have obsessive thoughts often but that has subsided abit, I found the best way to stop the obsessive thoughts was to stop looking up symtoms etc and just kinda do you.
Coldturkey2018

Likes Received: 5

Postby exstonerinhell » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:03 pm

Keep it up man, 48 days will turn into months, and sooner or later you'll be you again. Just keep faith in yourself, and keep on going.
exstonerinhell

Likes Received: 46

Postby Coldturkey2018 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:11 pm

Thanks for the response, yeah it’s pretty frustrating sometimes but I know I’ll get through it, I just need to kee reminding myself that things will get better for the better.
Coldturkey2018

Likes Received: 5