Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Postby too pure » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:26 pm

This is all new to me. I have teetered on the edge of skeptic and indifference over hypnotism until recently. Realizations in other areas and interests have guided me to a belief in reincarnation, that people have been around on Earth for a lot longer than we are taught. I've routinely been called an "old soul", and accepted that label because as a personality description it's spot on, but I've also begun to realize that this could mean something more important (for me anyway), and I am compelled to pursue it.

Any thoughts anyone may have on the topic, stories of specific regressions, anything I can lean. How is it done? Is it something that requires multiple sessions? Is there somebody I can work with who I can take seriously in my area? Etc.

Thanks.
too pure

Likes Received: 0

Postby federico91 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:13 pm

the philosophy there is a very famous phrase that says "know yourself"..

that knowledge can be based on the psychoanalytic study of this life .. analyze the life of the past ... of this life ... to have more or less ... an idea of ​​the most significant events that influence today.

sex and death are the two most disturbing aspects in the unconscious .. usually many people who turn to a section of regression to past lives .. sometimes feel they have a problem that is somatized, an unconscious problem of the mind that manifests in the body and that do not meet a scientific explanation .. someone for example dies in the sea and in this life inexplicably presents a phobia to the water .. when doing the regression to that life .. and reliving the trauma and cure that phobia ..

But sometimes the problems have nothing to do with events from other lives .. sometimes the problems are caused by current events ..

sometimes people like to fantasize .. with the past .. and think that in the past they were great people .. kings, queens ..

even .. some people go further ... and they begin to relate life experiences on other planets ... it's something that comes almost from science fiction ..

the fact is that we are all souls .. living in different bodies .. and nad a serves to feed an ego to think "I am an old soul" and the others are not old souls .. because it is something childish .. in the material world Sometimes there is that stupid competition "I'm more beautiful, I'm richer than other people" .. Sometimes in the spiritual world there is the same stupidity .. "I am an older soul"

psychology is the same "being more" is like a competitive attitude .. and it would have to be just the opposite .. spirituality should make us feel equal to everyone .. make us feel that we are all equal beyond differences

Sometimes it is difficult to remember what we ate a week ago .. how much harder can it be to remember a past life? and what utility can remember a past life? sometimes it is unnecessary ... sometimes it is necessary to be receptive and alert to what happens "here and now" to learn from the present moment and adapt to the current reality .. things change constantly .. the existence never sleeps .. and the planet moves at 28 kilometers per second for the universe

sometimes with the mind or we can be lost in the memory of the past .. or in the imagination of the future .. and the best, the necessary thing is to be "here and now" moment by moment .. and respond to the present circumstances .. without any type of ego, without any type of mental image "I am an old soul, I am a stupid, I am a great businessman" or whatever ... no idea can define reality .. the reality is beyond words. The truth is more like an experience and not as much as an idea .. the experience is more real than the idea .. and in the philosophical search to know oneself ... it is necessary to abandon ideas ... and simply connect with the experience .. with the sensation of being .. with the inner rhythm .. with the rhythm of breathing, of the heart .. one is a process in movement, in constant change .. that can not be defined by words ..
federico91

Likes Received: 7

Postby too pure » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:11 am

I have no idea what to do with this reply. Thanks for the lecture. You seem to assume that I have not thought of everything you said, and more. I already know I'm on the right track, but apparently not looking in the right place. Thanks for nothing.
too pure

Likes Received: 0

Postby federico91 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:47 am

I tell you from experience .. many years ago I discovered the books that talk about regressions to past lives, I have been meditating for years ... and sometimes at the beginning it is nice to fantasize about past lives and think "I am an old soul" or anything .. is a beautiful spiritual fantasy .. but the reality of life is that it is impossible to live only on fantasies, consolations .. it is necessary to pay attention to the present moment to what happens and act accordingly .. and nothing works think "ohhh I'm an old soul" and keep contemplating that idea as if it were a mantra .. and forget completely that the food is burning in the oven .. or forget that the house is getting dirty and you have to clean it ... or any another thing .. that is ... the spiritual world is very interesting .. but it is necessary to maintain a balance between the spiritual inner world and the material outer world .. no extreme is good .. to be 100% interested only in the outside .. or be 100% int internally ... they are extreme ... the inner world is as complex as the outside world .. none is more important ... it is necessary to pay attention to both worlds and learn from both worlds every day
federico91

Likes Received: 7