I have to give myself a black eye

Postby lorenzo » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:12 pm

Trust me im not lying. Im being paid $200 for giving myself a black eye. It has to be very good black eye, like almost closed. And it cannot involve help from anyone else, for instance i cannot just egg someone on to hit me. I was skeptical at first but now i know 100% sure im going to get paid. I need the money badly for something right now. im a student and i wont be getting a job or anything soon for certain reasons which i cannot go into for certain reasons. IM NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE ANY SUBSTANCE EVEN ALCOHOL BEFOREHAND.

Problem is i hate pain and its really hard for me to deliberately hurt myself. When the day comes how do i bring myself to do it?
Last edited by lorenzo on Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lorenzo

Postby Andon » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:19 pm

Why would you want to treat your body like that? Why don't you go get a business or real estate book and learn how to make some real money?
Andon

Postby lorenzo » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:20 pm

Andon wrote:Why would you want to treat your body like that? Why don't you go get a business or real estate book and learn how to make some real money?

If you have any advice on how to actually do it then post, please do not try and change my mind, that was not the query.
lorenzo

Postby Conan O'Brien » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:52 pm

Take your fist, and punch yourself in the eye. It's not rocket science.
Conan O'Brien

Postby Andon » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:12 pm

Go look for some properties in need of significant rehabilitation... mainly in the poorer neighborhoods. The uglier they are... the more lucrative they are. Track down the owners and negotiate a sales price... get the lowest price you can. Then contact some investors who are looking for a bargain. Sell it to the investor for above your purchase price. They call this wholesaling. You can either 'assign' the contract and make the difference between the purchase prices... or you can actually go to closing... without bringing any money to purchase the house... your 'investor' will bring in the money to purchase from you which the closing agent will use to cut a check to the owner... the difference goes to you... and the investor leaves the closing owning the house. They call that specific closing a 'simultaneous closing' or a 'double closing.'

It is simply finding a bargain... and flipping it to a bargain hunter. Remember... they call this wholesaling. Have fun.

<Edited by Site Admin to remove link>
Andon

Postby fanella » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:59 pm

think i prefer flipping burgers in mcdonalds for a regular income rather than blacking my own eye................. :wink:
fanella

Postby johncage » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:11 pm

they day i do something as foolish as this is the day i kill myself
johncage

Postby genniangel0 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:21 am

It sounds to me like you really don't want to do that or you wouldn't have put it on this board.....or maybe you just wanted to shock some people......perhaps you should really think about making the money another way....
genniangel0

Postby lorenzo » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:27 pm

Obviously you simply do not know a way and so, you just say "do something else" or "don't do it".

As for this pathetic attempt at sounding smart:

If you could read, you would have known my problem is getting the pain resistance to be able to do something like this to myself. It will take more than one punch, its not like i can get much power because my head moves when both my shoulders move, it's not rocket science.

It would be ok if someone else was doing it but for some reason its extremely hard to bring myself to do it to myself. So what do i do, bearing in mind i cannot just ask someone else to do it.

And by the way, the reward is now $2000. Before you reply to that last sentence, please reply to every sentence ive written before it, otherwise this thread may attract idiots who will reply to it and nothing else. Thank you.
lorenzo

Postby genniangel0 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:35 pm

Well..it wouldn't be hard if you got drunk.....then you would have a delayed reaction...and could achieve the black eye....HOWEVER!!!! I would make them show me the money first!! and take a friend with you so your drunk butt doesn't get cheated.
genniangel0

Postby Conan O'Brien » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:40 pm

lorenzo wrote:As for this pathetic attempt at sounding smart:

If you could read, you would have known my problem is getting the pain resistance to be able to do something like this to myself. It will take more than one punch, its not like i can get much power because my head moves when both my shoulders move, it's not rocket science.

How about you don't be a pussy, and just do it? Also, how will the guy giving you the money know if you have someone punch you in the eye?

Or you could hire a makeup artist and have him create a black eye, it may be costly but you'd still make a profit. :)
Conan O'Brien

Postby jab » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:25 am

Good Grief! :shock: :lol:

Come on, you must be able to think of a better way to make some money??? Or like the other guy said, don't be a pussy and just DO IT! :lol:
jab

Postby suddengreen » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:17 am

Wait for some more time. They may increase the reward to $2,000,000.

You could actually become the world's first Black -eyed millionaire :D
If it takes more than one punch, don't worry. You will get used to it after the first one :twisted:
suddengreen

Postby fanella » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:21 pm

hi i would like to be able to earn that sort of money for a ridiculous reason too can you let me have the guys number :wink:
fanella

Postby shawnz » Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:37 am

lorenzo wrote:Problem is i hate pain and its really hard for me to deliberately hurt myself. When the day comes how do i bring myself to do it?

u hate pain? how old r u? no one can avoid pain in mental or physical for his/her whole life, if dont have the ability to endure pain, u dont have the ability to live by urself.....
shawnz

Next