Didn't really know where to put this, so here it is. On the whole I go through life pretty tired and lazy. Don't go picturing me as a lazy fat couchpotato that watches tv all day just yet, I do have hobbies and things to do, but I'm pretty unstructured and delay everything to the last minute. Anyway, I decided to take some action to make me feel better and more energetic through the day. For the last 3 weeks or so I've been doing the following:
- I practically didn't eat any snacks, in the sence of complete bags of chips or candy. I did eat a waffle once in a while for the hunger while studying
- I took omega3 pills (those oil capsule things) and vitamines on a regular basis
- I ate fruit on a daily basis
- I didn't drink a drop of cola. Just water and applejuice
- I went to bed on a decent hour (which I usually don't do)
I feel that all this hasn't changed as much as anything. I still feel the same. First I thought it was the weather, since the sun came out very late this year. My dad said he felt so unenergetic too lately, and I heard other people mention too that they are feeling tired all the time. Don't know if it's a coincidence. Anyway, just wanted to ask if any of you nice people can give my any pointers on further giving myself a boost
Thanks in advance!