Introduce yourself...

Postby Potterhead101 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:01 am

Hello!

My name is Anna. I live in the United States and have been interested in hypnosis for several years now. I stumbled across this site and I am very happy that I will be able to learn something that I can use to help myself and others!
Potterhead101

Likes Received: 0

Postby Idontunderstand » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:59 pm

hi. i am interested if self hypnosis that can help you control your own dreams i have been wantingto be able to go back into a dream or control a dream for a while.
Idontunderstand

Postby jeinert » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:06 pm

Hello,

I just found this board through an old post on Hypnothoughts.

I have been doing hypnosis for about 8 years now. I have a part-time practice in a small town in Arkansas. I am also a Naturopathic Doctor, and have been doing that for almost 20 years, part-time of course. I have been studying the mind for about 18 years, which is kinda what lead me to hypnosis.
I enjoy working with people for all kinds of problems, and have worked with smoking as well as different problems caused by childhood traumas, such as panic attacks, anxiety and seizures. I have worked with people from age 9 to 80+.

I look forward to interacting and learning here on this board.

Thanks!

James Einert, ND, CH
jeinert

Postby piratesleep » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:54 am

Hi all,
I've been into hypnosis for about a year now and my style leans Ericksonian. I've hypnotized a few friends in the past, nothing serious.
Looking forward to meeting the community.
:^)
piratesleep

Postby proudconfidentman » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:53 am

Hey my name is Dennis and I have my own blog about improving self esteem and self confidence.

I was always interested in these topics so I like to write about it and help others with these issues.
proudconfidentman

Likes Received: 3

Postby Caliray » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:51 pm

I joined to educate myself about hypnosis, primarily self-hypnosis. I've tried listening to endless hours of recordings to "master self-hypnosis" and I have no sense that I'm getting anywhere. With this seeming string of failures I thought it time to try to find some real experts and users whom I can learn from. If I'm able to self-hypnotize and make some changes in my life I would be grateful but so far it hasn't happened.
Caliray

Postby MaNaeSWolf » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:03 pm

Hi guys. I am from sunny South Africa and as a kid have always been interested in hypnotism and magic! Now I am no longer a kid :( and am more interested in science and the physical world.
A few months ago a book (Thinking fast and slow) re-sparked my interest in Hypnosis and the science behind it.
I find it fascinating and a fun little hobby, and will probably never need it for any kind of actual work.

Right now I am still trying to figure out how to hypnotise my wife, and eventually would like to try out self hypnosis.
I am here because I have had many failures till now, and hope to eventually get some kind of positive response with some help here.
MaNaeSWolf

Postby pranjal.saxena » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:49 pm

i am in hell lot of a guilt and shame over a mistake committed by me. It is there to such an extent that sometimes i want to end my life and get out of this misery. is there a way to erase that event completely from my memory by hynotherapy?
pranjal.saxena

Previous

Return to Hypnosis